°。 °。 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯✎ °。°。ʷᵉᵃᵏ ʰᵉʳᵒ

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎
Gʀᴀʏ BUT ᴛʜᴇ ʳ ɪs sɪʟᴇɴᴛ
☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

☾︎ˢᵐᵘᵗ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ☽︎

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

You and Gray had been co-workers at a bar for months now.

Gray was in his last year of high school while handling his studies he managed to be a part-timer at this bar.

Although Gray was working for earning money, what were you doing there?

If you wanted you could've bought the whole bar but thought of working there as a bartender. Why?

It was 3 weeks ago when you entered the bar late in the darkness.

This bar has always been your favorite because of its home-like symbols, that's why your paid additional cash to be isolated from the crowd and all the stress

But you didn't know there was a new employee.

The full moon in the sky was nothing in front of Gray with his glistening pink eyes piercing your heart

It was love at first sight.

The next week you started to work there as a bartender.

The bar employees who knew who you were treated you with high respect, confusing Gray and other rookies but didn't say anything and just worked with you with a decent attitude.

The night soon came, under the shining moon, in the dark streets, the bar still sat brightly.

Even as one of the most popular bars in the city, the bar was left carelessly with no one to welcome the customers.

The night shift was done by Gray, now with M/N as the bartender. But both of them were missing.

In the dim light of the bars, only soft moans were heard.

After working there for months now, you were confident that you had a positive impression on Gray

And today's night chose if you were gonna get heartbroken or heart pleasure.

The moans were enough evidence that the night god wanted to watch live porn

Smut warning and a little ooc

You kissed his ears, purring hotly against your now needy lover.

Gray whimpered, you look back to stare at him. His cheeks colouring a deep red, eyes shaking from a need. His body shook as your hand snuck around to grab two bubbly blobs of ass.

You squeezed your favorite body part, kissing your lover sweetly.

"Today will be the best night" You said, biting and tugging on his lower lips.

Gray nodded, catching his lips between his teeth, his usually stoic face was long gone. He fumbled with your pants, sinking to his knees and nuzzled against your growing erection.

It was a slight surprise for you to see how bold he was, even in sex.

You let out an approving sound at your submissive lover.

You choked softly when Gray innocently kissed the growing bulge. He used his teeth to tug your boxers down, lightly scrapping your abdomen on the way.