᯾⁂𝐽𝑎𝑦⁂᯾ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ

[𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛]

Winter had arrived, schools were on vacation. Teenagers were roaming on streets with their friends snuggling with each other trying to make heat

The streets were filled with chatter. All of them dressed in warm clothes, going and coming, ignoring the strangers well except for that one group of teenagers.

They were seated inside a warm café, unlike other people they did not look happy at all especially the blonde one with puppies in his hand.

The tall black-haired male was dressed fashionably in a white ribbed sweater overlapping with a golden chain and a green long-coat. If his looks weren't enough to blind, his clothes totally did.

Next to him was a sharp-jaw handsome guy, he had worn a grey sweatshirt and a black puffy coat. It didn't look like the winter was affecting him at all.

Two girls opposite them, snuggled closely to each other, had matching outfits with baby pink coats and white chunky sweaters that reached their thighs

And the most rich-looking one was the blonde, His wear pattern was similar to the one you see in magazines. Light brown trench coat, black turtle neck, brown pants matching with black shoes, and oh who's forgetting the puppies in his hand? They were dressed in branded clothes, humans passing nearby looked poor in front of the dogs.

No one dared to go near them. Everyone had similar thoughts

"Something LGBTQ happened to me"

They were supposed to watch the first snowfall together but unfortunately, the main was absent. That guy was so childish. Jumping in the cold water or walking in the rain, it was no surprise that he got a high fever.

Jay was even more upset. The first snowfall in Korea was seen as an important occasion for people who had feelings for each other. It was true they were not in a relationship yet but after 4 years of piling up courage, he finally thought he would let his feelings out.

He was fascinated by M/N in the freshman year, he started to have feelings for him starting the sophomores year, he was confused in the junior year and finally, in the senior year, he understood he loved you.

But right now he is more worried than disappointed. You didn't take care of yourself at all. Sure you were the first person to come and take care of someone who was hurt but merely took care of yourself

And as if you were god's favorite, you rarely got hurt and in knowing you for 4 years, no one ever saw you sick.

While everyone was planning to pay a visit to you Jay was thinking about which god he offended that they suddenly made you sick.....or was it god's way of saying that it was not the right time for confessing because he was going to be rejected!?

He brushed those thoughts aside and walked out of the café along with the group.

In a few minutes, they reached
M/N's mansion stood in front of the huge gate.

"Ah! Jay? Oh, Daniel, Zack Mira, and Zoe too?"

"O-Oh good morning ma'am. I hope we are not disturbing!" Daniel bowed, "We were here to see M/N, is he ok?"

"Ah.....what can I say about that boy? He doesn't listen to me! I told him to wear more warm clothes but he didn't listen now see, he is in his bed with such a high fever! He's not a kid anymore, is he? He should take care-"