☯︎𒊹︎︎︎ᒍOᕼᗩᑎ ᵖᵗ.1𒊹︎︎︎☯︎

[sorry lol. Been a little off. I just read my previous chapters and they cringe asf. Ik. If i get the time, I'll rewrite them as well. Someone requested this JOHAN one some chapters ago and I told them that it might take some time, tbh, i didn't know it will take an eternity. And yeah this chap is cringe as well, I am trying my best  to improve my writing ಥ‿ಥ. Forgive this author]

M/N walked calmly and steadily through the streets of Seoul. The sun brightly shone on him to his dislike. The heads of young women and man turned towards to him as he passed through them one by one. Was it him they were staring at or was his little dog mochi?

His dog mochi, small and fluffy. He was a Eskimo.

They were on walk, well they were when mochi started to slouch and used his cuteness to convince his master to carry him.

And now M/N was carrying mochi like a baby in his baby carrying bag. In the far corner M/N could see a ice cream shop resting still. Under the hot sun, he was willing to have more than one ice cream.

He walked a bit faster to get icecream until mochi suddenly started to bark and wiggle around.

"Mochi what's wrong? Do you want to come down?" M/N asked

Mochi continued to wiggle around and bark at the dark alleys. M/N had no idea why he was barking in the dark alley where no one was around, or maybe there was? Just having this thoughts gave M/N goosebumps until he heard more louder barks. It wasn't from mochi for sure.

Mochi barked in response and from the dark alley, a much larger dog barked.

"Is there a dog there?" M/N thought "Well obviously, which human would bark like this."

He pulled out his phone's flashlight and slowly slowly went in. The alley was no danger, it was covered with huge buildings hence giving it a shade of darkness.

After what seen like a couple minutes, M/N could see a faint white slightly moving. He froze. What the fuck was that? until the flashlight spotted the white figure's face. What came in the light was a big yet cute white dog smilling and wagging it's tail after seeing him. The dog jumped towards M/N but was pulled back by the throat, doggy tried again but again was pulled back by the throat.

Readjusting the flashlight, M/N saw that the dog's collor was stuck in the trash can.

He went near the dog and tore off the collar by his bare strength. The white fluff tackled M/N down licking him and wagging his cloudy tail until angry little paws started to claw him. Mochi wasn't happy at all that his peasant [according to Mochi logic, since he saved the white fluff ball that means the white fluff dog owes him one and must do what mochi says] was showing love to his peasant no.2 [M/N]

M/N patted the dog and held the dog's collar.

Eden.

"EDEN!!"

Came a loud yell from outside the alley.

"Yeah that's the dog's name" M/N said to (?) while patting the dog.

He carried Mochi and led Eden out the alley, under the bright sun.

"Eden!!!" Came yet another scream from the familiar voice.

He was going to drop Eden to the nearest police station until he heard that yell so he yelled back.

"EDEN IS HERE MISTER" he yelled but got no response.

M/N yelled yet again, "YOU HAVE A NICE VOICE" and smiled.

M/N, mochi and Eden waited a few seconds when a dark brown haired man came running towards them.

He held Eden tightly and kissed him on his fluffy face on which the dog responded with happy licks.

The brown haired man held Eden in his arms for a few seconds before turning towards M/N.

He looked at him with a rather soft glare.

"Where did you find him?" he asked.

M/N was taken back a little. He was expecting a thanks but he could understand where he was coming from as well.

"Near the trash bin. His collar was stucked somewhere there so he could not escape"

Hearing this, the brown haired boy raised his eyebrows and glanced at Eden. His glare turned into a friendly smile as he shook M/N's hands, "Johan Seong is my name. Thank you for saving my dog, Eden"

M/N flinched at the sudden change of personality but didn't care as the smile of Johan was too cute.

After a long walk at the city, they finally rested at the park in the evening to watch the sunset.

Eden and mochi played as M/N and Johan continued to talk until M/N's phone rang and he picked up mochi.

"Yeah I'm on my way" he said as he ended the phone call. "I have to go for now. Let's meet tomorrow?" M/N smiled.

"Sure" Johan smiled back.

Both of them bid farewell to eachother and went their ways.

At night, Johan looked at the night sky, resting his head on the sleeping Eden thinking of M/N.
Thinking if he was a friend or a foe. Oh how he wished he was a friend. It has been so long he had someone to talk to besides his dog. He really carved for a human friend who he could trust with his whole heart. He wanted someone who could take care of him. Although Johan never said it aloud neither does he look like it but he loves being pampered and spoiled. Sometimes he wanted to slip into little space but he told himself that it was too embarrassing. Even now, a little kid still resides him that could not enjoy childhood.

In the other hand, M/N looked at the brown bread he was about to eat. It reminded him of someone. He set aside the bread aside and grabbed the peach. As he was about to take a bite, suddenly someone's cheeks started to float in his mind. He put the peach back to the plate and grabbed a bowl of strawberries. He stared at the strawberries, it's wet light red colour was resembling someone's lips.

M/N groaned as he put back the strawberries back to the fridge.
He went upstairs to his room and layed down to sleep.

The next day they met again and had a long chat. They met again the next day and had a longer chat. They met again on a rainy day and had a shy talk under one umbrella. After that, they met eachother every day. Days turns into weeks, weeks turn into months and months into years.

They met eachother everyday. Either it was raining, too hot or thunderstorms, they never missed out a day to see eachother.

Infact both of them would be excited to wake up just to meet eachother.

In the afternoon they would think of eachother, they would imagine how it would feel to have lunch together, how would it feel to go shopping together, how it would feel to take a nap together with the dogs.

In the night, they would get excited for the morning to come so they could meet eachother. Although it gets a little unholy with the thoughts and dreams they have of eachother but it was wholesome how they would hug the pillow imagining it was the other one.

They had known eachother for 2 years now. Their feelings were now growing more, so much it was getting hard to resist.