𝑁𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ

[ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ]{1}

Has it always been like this?

M/N questioned as he stared at the back of his head. A male figure rested his head on M/N's thigh, seemingly napping.

M/N abruptly stood up, ignoring the pain of groan let out by the blonde.

He walked forward, hearing the floppy footsteps hurrying to catch up to him.

"M/N you can't just leave your dog alone. I'll bite somebody if you leave me alone again " Nomen sulked, resting his head on M/N's shoulder.

M/N sighed but he liked hearing that. How Nomen had already labeled himself as "M/N's dog".

Although it wasn't like M/N had this dog since childhood or something.

M/N still remembered when he met Nomen at the worker's meeting. Nomen immediately rubbed himself on M/N in the first meeting.

That was the start of the relationship between a dog and its owner.

As much as Nomen annoyed M/N, M/N was much thankful to Nomen for saving his life on multiple occasions. Of course, M/N had to pay him back in bed later but that was a different story to tell.

As they strode in the long hallways with a sleepy Nomen, M/N could see a figure far in the shadows.

"Mitsuki?" he called out.
The figure walked towards M/N while removing its face mask.

"M/N and his loyal dog" she said.

Upon hearing this, Nomen felt somewhat happy and wrapped his hands around M/N's arms.

"I'm homophobic by the way" Mitsuki smiled towards Nomen, "Anyways M/N, Eungene wants you to handle the children"

"M/N I want you to handle our children as well even though I hate children" Nomen rubbed his face on M/N's arm, with his voice barely audible but still understandable.

M/N smiled but covered it with a cough, "shut up" he whispered before turning towards Mitsuki, "Children? You mean the Seoul kids?"

"Yes, we may have underestimated them a little. The second-generation fighters are a lot of surprises. Especially this group, they don't seem to be working for any organizations or money but they lack experience. They aren't even 20."

Mitsuki took out a bunch of photos and handed them to M/N, "You might find your clones there"

our clones?

"Hey M/N this is Daniel Park, he's the best-looking guy in his school and group just like you!" Nomen said, still hanging on M/N's arm.

They went through a couple of photos before M/N stopped at one photo, "he's a blonde like you"

"I'm the best blonde tho, right?"

M/N just hummed to whatever his dog had to say. That's what a good owner should do.

-------------------------------------------------

I got into jiafei religion (❤️⌓❤️)[Měicì dōu xiǎng zhuāngzuò hěn juèjiàngDànshì jiànmiàn zìjǐ què jiǎoxiètóuxiàng]

[Měicì dōu xiǎng zhuāngzuò hěn juèjiàng
Dànshì jiànmiàn zìjǐ què jiǎoxiètóuxiàng]