~❄️𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑫𝑺 stared at Mirabel "You didn't get a gift?" The little girl questioned her while Mirabel was still thinking

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑫𝑺 stared at Mirabel "You didn't get a gift?" The little girl questioned her while Mirabel was still thinking.

"Um-" Mirabel was cut off again by someone.

"Mirabel! Delivery!" The man said "I gave you the special since you're only Madrigal with no gift. I call it the not special special! Since uh you have no gift!" He said with a grin

"Thanks.." Mirabel says with a embarrassed grin.

He starts to walk away but he came back "Oh and tell Antonio good luck last gift ceremony that didn't work was a bummer.. Last one being yours because it didn't work." He said happily then all the sudden he saw Aurora.

"Hello sir. I think she got the idea and thank you for the gift basket." Aurora said sweetly to the delivery dude and like she said he went on his way then Aurora winked at Mirabel and went back to work.

"If I was you I would be really really sad" the girl said with a hat "Well my little friend I am not because the truth is.. Gift or no gift I am just as special as the rest of the families."

Then they turned to see Aurora, Pepa, Isabela, Luisa, Valeria, and Gabriella.

Aurora was making some sculptures and so was Valeria.

"Valeria go put a statue over there!" Aurora pointed out "No you do it I have other places to put it, plus we need more ice." Valeria stated then they started to yell at each other in spanish.

Gabriella was teleporting to put up some banners and she almost fell but used a portal to go back to her place but face planted in the wall and groaned.

Isabela was making some flowers and said "Who wants more pink!"

Pepa was making a rainbow, and Luisa was lifting a wagon and said "Alright guys where do I drop the wagon!?"

"Maybe your gift is being in denial..." the girl with a hat said.

Mirabel started to walk through a crowd with the basket and kept bumping into people until she felt the tiles going up and there was Abulea Alma telling the Casita to lift the stairs higher and Aurora and Camilo was up there too.

He had is arm wrapped around her waist and she had her head on his shoulder.

"Camilo we need another Jose." Abulea said "Jose!" Camilo said and turned into Jose. Aurora giggled at the sight then saw Mirabel she ran to her.

"Hey Mirabel!" Aurora said with a huge grin and huge hug "Hi Aurora!" She replied then she almost ran into Luisa when Abulea told her to put the piano upstairs and she told Mirabel to be careful.

Aurora and Mirabel saw Pepa who was nervous. "My baby's night has to be perfect and it's not perfect AND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE COMING!" as she continued to rant Felix stepped in "Mi amor the flowers the flowers!"