~❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅?❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 at this home, we need a new foundation

"𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 at this home, we need a new foundation." Mirabel said while turning around.

"It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine." She grabs Isabelas hands. "Look at this family, a glowing constellation" She looks at Luisa.

"So full of stars and everybody wants to shine." She grabs Juileta hands. "But the stars don't shine, they burn and the constellations shift"

She grabs Antonio and Deigos hand. "I think it's time you learn~!" She helps Luisa push up a wall. "You're more than just your gift!" She pats Luisa's shoulder.

"And I'm sorry I held on too tight." Abulea walks up while putting a hand on Juileta and Pepas cheek.

"Just so afraid I'd lose you too. The miracle is not some magic that you've got. She says while holding her daughters hands and brings in Bruno.

"The miracle is you. Not some gift, just you, the miracle is you." Abulea says while Julieta and Pepa hug Bruno.

"All of you, all of you" everyone says "Okay, so we gonna talk about Bruno?" Camilo says very confused. "That's Bruno." Antonio says pointing to him.

"Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno
I'll start, okay!" Bruno says while spinning Pepa to Felix.

"Pepa, I'm sorry 'bout your wedding, didn't mean to be upsettin. That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweatin, and I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so." He says while hugging Pepa and Felix.

"Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!" He throws flour (or salt or something like
that) in the air while it falls of Pepa and Felix.

"That's what I'm always saying bro!" Felix says while putting a arm around Pepa.

"Got a lotta apologies I got to say" Bruno say while going up to Juileta. "Hey!" Juileta hugs him.

"Uh—"

"We're just happy that you're here okay?"

"But—"

"Come into the light" Pepa says while putting a arm around Bruno.

"The triplets all reunite" Agustín says while putting his arms up in the air.

"And no matter what happens we're gonna find our way" They hug each other.

"Yo, we knew he never left, we heard and saw him every day." Aliyah and Dolores proudly say while elbowing Camilo.

"Oh oh oh, oh oh oh. Oh oh oh, oh oh oh"

"What's that sound?" Abulea Alondra says curiously.

"Oh oh oh, oh oh oh. Oh oh oh, oh oh oh"

"I think it's everyone in town" Antonio and Diego say with a smile

"Hey!" Everyone turned around to see the towns people with supplies.