~❄️𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒚❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                              Aurora's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝑴𝑬, Camilo, and Luisa was greeting guests and of course Luisa was getting the donkeys in a pin

                              Aurora's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝑴𝑬, Camilo, and Luisa was greeting guests and of course Luisa was getting the donkeys in a pin.

While me and Camilo was greeting Ricardo came up to me "Hey Aurora you look really pretty uh here I got you this!" He held a little box with a necklace and a flower.

"Oh uh thanks Ricardo enjoy your time!" I said with a nervous smile.

Ricardo was red then he walked into the Casita when I looked at Camilo he looked annoyed and angry he obviously didn't like Ricardo and you could tell.

I hit him on the shoulder and he got out of his gaze and I laughed at him.

After greeting all the guests we went inside I held Camilo's hand some little kids then came up to me.

"Can you make us some stuff pleaseeeee" I nodded "What do you want me to make?" I asked.

"A big snow castle to play in!" They all said together I sighed with a grin and agreed I started to make it and then once I did basically all the kids started to play in it then we made it back to wait on Antonio.

We saw him and Mirabel walking down the steps "Hahahaha! There you are!" Felix said with a huge grin "Look at you! All grown up!" Pepa said while a cloud started to form.

"Pepa amor you're gonna get him all wet." Felix said while backing her up Camilo then transformed into Felix.

"You are making your papa proud" Camilo said. "I don't sound like that." Felix said "I don't sound like that." Camilo echoed and Aurora laughed.

"Abulea and Abulea Alondra says it's time." Dolores says.

"We'll be waiting at your door!" Pepa whispers.

"Okay okay vom vom vom!" Felix says "Okay okay vom vom vom!" Camilo echos again then Felix picked him up "Alright I'm done!" All Aurora did was roll her eyes then they were off!

Auroras pov
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abulea Alma sighs I know she really wants this to work I start squeezing Camilo's hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.

"50 years ago in our darkest moment this candle blessed us with a miracle and the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings!"

Then Abulea started talking "To serve this beloved community tonight we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud."

Abulea finished then the curtains opened revealing Antonio and the lights shined on him we all clapped but then it stopped and he was still standing there a tile tried to make him go but he wouldn't.

He reached his hand out to the side and mouthed some stuff then Mirabel came?

They started to walk and Antonio looked at me I gave him a huge grin and a thumbs up he then made it up stairs he was touching the candle.