chapter 6

3rd person

3rd person

"Why are we up so early Estrella, I could be sleeping and having some good dreams," Zay said to his sister while rubbing his eyes. "dude it's 2 in the afternoon and we have things to do so, stop complaining and go get dressed," Estrella said while holding Sirius in one arm and cooking with the other arm. "where are we going again," Zay asked with a very confused face.

"well we need to buy more food and go shopping for more clothes for the little man right there," Estrella says while putting Sirius in his high chair.

"fine, I'll go get dressed but only for Sirius, you got that you rat," Zay told Estrella while pointing at her. (why is he pointing that's so rude like goddamn)

*****time skip because I don't know what else to write right here******

(store and Estrella pov)

"Zay what do you think about this for Sirius, it's really cute and it has his favorite thing," I say while holding this shirt with dinosaurs on it. "yeah it's really cute and it would go good with his other shirts with dinosaurs on them," this dude says sarcastically and roll his eyes (like damn what did I do to you)

"fine help me find something else for him then," I say with an eye roll. "okay I will then because you don't know how to pick his clothes."

"so I found this shirt it's a navy blue button-up shirt and you could match it up with his tan pants he got at home," Zay said while showing off the button-up. "yeah it would I should bring you out shopping with me more often," I say with a smile on my face.

"well let's pay for this stuff and then go shopping for some food and while we're at that we can get some lunch, I'm thinking about Checkers what about you Zay," I say while walking to self-checkout.

****time skip to them getting lunch****

"what do you what to eat Sirius, do you want chicken nuggets?" I asked while in the drive-through of Checkers. "yessss mama," Sirius said from the back seat. "Zay what do you want to eat," I asked my brother who was right next to me, why he got to be so ugly. "uh whatever you're getting I don't care but I want a dr. pepper." "Okay, we would like to chili cheese fries one with sprite and the other with dr. pepper and a kids meal of the chicken bites and a small sprite." 

"okay pull up and your total is 20.50." "Okay." then I pull forward and pay while we wait for the food to be done we talk about the people that are at his school.  When we finally get our food we head home and spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching Disney movies.

a/n: sorry this took so long and it might be short but school is so stupid like way does it exist but anyways thank you guys for being patient with me and have a nice rest of your day/night/afternoon. until next time my lovelies.