Chapter 7

(Estrella pov)

(Estrella pov)

I just got off the phone with Zay because for some reason the school board decided to stop with all of the arts, like the idiots they are. "come on my baby boy we have to go pick up your annoying uncles from their stupid school". "okay mommy".

"I really don't want to go and get them from the school I could just make them walk home and say we forgot because we were cleaning ......Yeah let's do that". "Sirius, if we do that we need to clean the house for real okay you pick up your toys in your room and I'll pick up out here okay". "Okie Dokie mommy"

(30 minutes later they said in Snape's voice)

"you forgot to pick us up E we waited for 10 minutes before we decided to walk home," Zay said while storming into the house like he pays bills around here.  "Zay as you can see me and Sirius have been cleaning this house up so it could look nice and spotless you idiot," like was you telling me this you got two legs you could walk (this is what my sister talk me when I had to walk home from the bus stop).

"anyways I need to ask you do you have any ideas we could use to try and change their minds so we could have all the arts back at the school". "well you could show them why the arts are important to you kids and maybe so them in the arts for if that makes sense," I told him while I finish sweeping the floor.

"that's a good idea why didn't I think of that, we could maybe to a song don't you think," Zay asked me from the couch. "yeah you could if that's what you really want to do then I say go for it," I said with a smile on my face before Sirius runs in with marker all over his face.

"oh I forgot to ask where is Lucas isn't he suppose to be here with you". "he said Riley and Maya called him and needed him for something," Zay said while playing with Sirius. "oh okay well I'll go get started on dinner while you keep him busy". "okay".

 (the next day after the board meeting)

"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting, Sirius wasn't feeling well and I was finally able to put him down for a nap," I say while looking at Zay. "it's alright Sirius comes first you don't have to apologize about it," Zay said while putting his backpack down with a small smile on his face.

"Well what happen are the arts going to be back or not, I need to know Zay". "well first we put together a song for the whole thing then we were telling them about why the arts are do important then I exposed the lady about her going to college for art," Zay said with a smile on his face. "well that's good if you had fun," I said but was interrupted by sirius crying. 

"I have to see if sirius is okay or not but then we can chill and watch any movie you want and have ice cream". "alright".

A/N: I think i finally have an updating schedule and it's going to be every Saturday. I'm also thinking about another boom but about the movie Grown ups but i don't know if i should. But anyways have a good moring/afternoon/night until next time my lovelies.