chapter 11

recap: while that's going on Riley decided to tell Lucas she only likes him as a friend and puts Maya on the spot after admitting the reasons she doesn't like him anymore. And everyone was shocked especially Lucas and Farkle.

 And everyone was shocked especially Lucas and Farkle

third person:

"brother and sister, Riley and I are brother and sister now. What does that even mean?" Lucas says while looking at the boys and Estrella. "what does anything mean out the mouth of a girl. I mean I used to tell Vanessa, clear as day 'Vanessa I will buy you a house and I'd be yours forever, and I'd buy you ice cream,-".

"Zay non of that matters, what matters is how do you feel about all of this?" Estrella says looking at Lucas in the eyes. "I like Riley but Maya-". "-feels like you at home and nothing could go wrong, but what you need to ask yourself is that home feeling a sister feeling or a lover feeling," Estrella says with a straight face.

"while you guys figure that out I'm going to see if Josh is ready to go, have fun," Estrella says while turning to go inside the house.

*****in the room*****

estrella pov

"Josh can I come in or are you still getting ready," I say while knocking on the door. I hear a faint come in and open the door to see him in two different pairs of shoes. "which ones go better with this outfit, I can't choose which ones go better-," he says while turning around. "What's wrong is there something on my dress," I say freaking out and looking at my dress.

"No it's just you look beautiful and so does Sirius," he replies with a small smile and grabs Sirius. "well thank you and you should wear the black ones and I think I'm starting to regret putting him in white because of where we're going tonight,". 

"Okay, and we're meeting you old friends tonight when we get there," he says while changing his shoes. "uh yeah you're meeting Rebecca and nick tonight because they are the only two that keep in contact with me".

"ESTRELLA WE HAVE TO GO NOW SO COME ON LET'S GO" we hear Zay call from the living room. "COMING HOLD ON," I yell back as we laugh. "I guess we can't keep them waiting, now can we". josh says while grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

*****at the diner place*****

"So when are your friends going to be here," josh asked as he stopped tickling Sirius's stomach and looked at me with a small smile. "uh, they should be here soon so why don't we dance while we wait for them".

while we were dancing and laughing we then heard "Is that Estrella I see with a cute dude". So I turned around and there standing in the spotlight on the dance floor is the one person I love the most, my ride and die, my forever and ever.

"REBECCA, I missed you so much how have you been lately, this is Joshua Matthews," I say after pulling away from the hug. "omg it's been crazy without you here but we've been doing fine except for the crazy ex you have," she said with a big smile on her face.

"so, you're josh I'm Rebecca and this is Nick it's nice to meet you". "yeah I am and it's nice to meet you guys too," he replies with a welcoming smile.

We all walked back to the table and talked about random things and all I could think about at that moment was how loved I am and how grateful I am for my friends. "hey guys I have a question and can you answer it honestly". "what up" "yeah".

"Are you two dating or am I imaging it, because you two seem closer than you guys were when I was here," I looked at them with a  questioning look. "well since you asked we are dating and we have been for a couple of months, we made it official a little after you guys left," Rebecca replied with a smile on her face while looking at nick.

I then looked over at the kid's table to see Riley and Maya's arms around Zay's shoulders and I just start laughing. So everyone looked at me confused so I pointed to them and they also started laughing. We then hear "Is your sister laughing at us" which made us laugh harder.

After a while, we started to head home and take in the stars in the sky while Josh holds a sleeping Sirius in his arms as he walks ahead with Nick. "he's really good with Sirius are you guys dating, or am I making things up," Rebecca asked me using my own words against me. "No we aren't dating but we are talking and he adores Sirius a lot".

"so what I'm hearing is you guys might be in a relationship soon". "maybe, don't put a lot of hope into it because we know how that ended last time".

"while he was a bitch- I mean he is still a bitch but this one's nice and didn't 'run for the hills when he found out you had a kid so I say that he's going to be the one."

"Are you guys going to keep walking slow or are you going to catch up because Sirius needs to be put in his bed," Josh tells us from ahead. "were coming hold on"

*****at pappy joes house*****

"We should get going but we will see each other before you leave again okay," Rebecca says while gathering hers and Nick's stuff. "okay see you guys tomorrow"? I ask "yeah".

After they left josh and i stayed up and was watching Law and order: SVU and was just talking and once again I couldn't stop myself from smiling and feeling like Rebecca was right about this. He is good with Sirius and treats him like his own kid and how much he cares for him I hope I'm not going to get hurt at the end of this.

a/n: I'M BACK GUYS!!!! and I'm sorry it took so long to update this book but I finally did it. I got a question what songs would you say are their songs so I can make a playlist about them. I can't wait for more of this future little family. have a good day/afternoon/night bye my lovelies.

 have a good day/afternoon/night bye my lovelies

casting for Rebecca and Nick