Chapter 8

Estrella pov

Estrella pov

"I hate how mom and dad finally decided to be parents but it's too late, but at least we get free food," I told my brother while putting my earrings in. "I know but at least they will leave us alone after this so, at least pretend to be happy and enjoy your time with them," Zay said with a sad smile on his face.

"Okay I will try but I'm going to drive my car in case I want to leave early or if it goes south okay". "that works for me but only if you bring me home with you to deal". "deal you ugly rat," "hey" Zay replies trying to look hurt.

*******at da restaurant*******

"Zay and Estrella how have you guys been," my wanna be mom asked trying to look like she cares. "we've been good and Zay has been getting good grades, and I am at the top of my online classes and Sirius has been a great kid," I replied looking bored already.

Zay then give me a look as in calm down and I sighed in reply and he then rolled his eyes at my action. "Estrella that's no way to speak to your mother apologize right now young lady and don't think just because you had a kid you can be rude to her," my 'dad' said with an attitude.

I was going to reply but the waitress came over and saved my parents from getting told off. "Hello guys, what would you guys like to eat". "I would like the large spaghetti and a glass of red wine please and thank you,"  I replied with a smile on my face. After everyone else ordered my 'dad' kept looking at me and I asked him if something was wrong and he just shook his head and looked away.

After we finished eating my 'mom' looked like she wanted to say something. "Do you have something to say because it looks like you do," I told her with a small attitude. "well I don't know where to start, your hair is a mess, your dress is too short you look like a hooker you shouldn't be wearing that, and to top it all off you had a kid at 15 years old. do you know how that made us look like as parents we looked stupid you should have given him up for adoption and we wouldn't have this problem on our shoulders". Then she goes and whispers "what a disgrace" while drinking her wine.

And that's when I lost my cool and Zay knew that I was about to go off on our 'parents' so he started getting ready to leave. "You don't have the right to call me a disgrace because you went there to raise me and you can't tell me how to dress because I don't care you can call me names all you want but you get to talk bad about my son because I don't comment on you parenting oh wait, you don't parent I do so the reason way Zay is still alive is because of me. And you don't have a problem on your shoulders because you don't have anyone to talk to and you don't have any more friends because of the way you act. so when you want to be real parents to Zay stop by the house and talk to him because you can't fix the problem between us because you lost the right to be called my mom and dad," I told them and they had this shocked look on their faces. And then we walked out and drove back home.

******at da house******

"I'm sorry dinner wasn't what you wanted it to be Zay," I said while holding a sleeping Sirius and putting my keys down. "it's alright I kind of had a feeling that it was going to be like that," Zay said replied tiredly while going to his bedroom, and I went to mine and put Sirius down on the bed and change to go to sleep.

a/n: I kind of liked this chapter and the next chapter will have some drama just to let you guys know we are still in season 2 of the show so try to guess what the next chapter is going to be about. And if you guys have any ideas let me know because I don't know how to get josh and Estrella together. Well, have a good night/morning/afternoon, bye my lovelies.