[REMAKE] Chapter Prologue: Reborn The Legend

In the depths of nothingness where all existence has disintegrated and the concept of time has lost its meaning

In the depths of nothingness where all existence has disintegrated and the concept of time has lost its meaning. Every sense of hearing, touch, sight, and feel had been taken making it vulnerable to make any movements, the mind is the only thing that's fully aware of its surroundings and yet unable to move upon awakening. As it goes on what felt like an eternity, the blurry vision as it becomes hazy to see a figure protruding in the empty room. The features appeared to be humanoid of whitish-blue outline around its translucent body and his nonexistent face.

"Why am I here?"

"The world will reach its end... The Four Cardinal Heroes have fallen... The threat of humanity is approaching..."

"But what does it have to do with me? And more importantly... Who are you?"

"I am the legend that was forgotten over the past centuries... It was I who saw the beacon within distance as if fate showed a path between us."

"A fate between us..."

"The both of us shared a connection and one's destined to save the lands from disasters..."

"Our mind and soul are connected and make a stronger bond..."

"Go forth Young Hero, the legend will be reborn!"

The empty room suddenly enveloped by a flash of light, igniting the dark abyss before everything turned blank in white

The empty room suddenly enveloped by a flash of light, igniting the dark abyss before everything turned blank in white. Once it vanished where dappled sunlight shines through the trees in the forest, casting patches of shadows across the campfire had gone out. A faint voice as when two eyes open from the sunlight where a young boy woke up from his sleep, it had brown choppy hair and navy blue eyes, his outfit consist of white and black hooded jacket with red hemmings and gold detail such as the zipper, long black pants with large white blue belts on either leg. Wears black fingerless gloves with blue wrist belt in each hand and matching boots.

╔ ——————————————— ╗