The Prophecy of the Lost Hero

Throughout the stories and legend

Throughout the stories and legend... a phenomenon that appeared above the sky where dark monsters emerged from the portals and they won't stop in their paths to continue it's catastrophes, causing such devastation across the lands. To combat against the calamity, an ancient spirits from different worlds manifest themselves as weapons and summon four chosen users to wield them, thus given the title as Legendary Heroes, their duty to protect the worlds from the waves of calamity. 

However... there's more than the stories itself.

There is a tale that is long forgotten and nobody know of it's existence

There is a tale that is long forgotten and nobody know of it's existence. Only one fragment survived containing a prophecy that relates to the first story, predicting the events will occur.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"As the world will faced its final judgement upon us... The dark creatures born within the calamity ravaged against humanity... The Four Cardinal Heroes had failed their duty to protect the world and face the consequence of sins they committed... Within the abyssal, a single line of light shines through the darkness... An unknown Hero appeared as if from nowhere face against the calamity... Whenever a new threat face across the lands... The Hero will return to vanquished the evil as humanity's last hope... Disappeared from existence without a trace, and nobody knows where he is... The people named the unknown savior.... The Lost Hero..."

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

 "Till the time comes, The Lost Hero will return as their last hope."

━━━━━━━━┛ 💙 ┗━━━━━━━━

[UPDATE]

"This is an updated version of the chapter." 

━━━━━━━━┓ 💙 ┏━━━━━━━━