[OLD]- Chapter 1: Operation Waves (Part 1)

"Why am i here?"

"The world is coming to the end..."

"But what is it have to do with me?"

"You're the Hero that has been left forgotten..."

"A Hero who can end the disasters called The Waves..."

"This is humanity's last hope..."

"Go! Let the legend come back to life!"

"Were waiting for you..."

"The Lost Hero..."

[The Venerable Forest - Star Ocean: Second Evolution]

A wind breeze gently through the skies as morning rises. Inside the deep forest, behind bushes and tall trees, there was a young boy who is sleeping on the grass. He had light brown hair, wearing a bright blue vest underneath the black sweater, dark blue pants with white belt leggings and lastly white boots.

"It happened again, another dream." The boy slowly open his sky blue eyes as he got up, grab his jacket hanging on the tree.

"My name is Caliber, i've been traveling outside the world for a long time since then, i've been surviving this place on my own and run freely whatever the sun takes me."

As he continues his way through the forest when stumble upon a wild pig, six to be exact wondering around. Caliber pulled out a weapon that look like a revolvers with white frames, black grips, a blue gem next to the gold cylinders, and oddly shape gold barrel with blue added.

Drawing his two revolvers and shoots all the pigs, killing it within seconds. He drags the dead pigs and starts cutting every parts each before starting a fire to cook lunch. While the meat is cooking, Caliber is making a soup out of block of cheese and plain bread leftover.

"Well, i better cook it before going bad." Caliber said, preparing his lunch of pork chops with mashed potato added with cheese soup.

"Oh boy, I'm stuffed. I must be going now."

[End Music]