Everything i love about you

Tw// talk of body dysmorphia.
This is a Arnyxplussize!reader/y/n for my plus-size babes
((Y/l/h)- your length hair,(y/h/c) -your hair color,(y/e/c)- your eye color)

You stared at yourself in the mirror for what felt like hours but it was probably just 10-20 minutes. "Ugh I look so awful what does he see in me?" You said with disgust in your voice "DID I JUST HEAR MY BEAUTIFUL PERSON SAY THEY AREN'T BEAUTIFUL!?!" You heard arny's voice boom from across the room.

"Babe...I-." Before you could get a sentence out arny planted a kiss on your lips " you are absolutely stunning my love." You blushed at his words " but I'm not." You poked your stomach "I'm slightly chubby see." Arny softly put his hands over your stomach and started softly rubbing his thumbs over it "sit down and lay down with me love."

"Okay." You say as you sit down on his bed, you lay back into him. Arny strokes your hair "now I'm going to tell you all the things I love about you and you are going to listen like a good girl." You nodded your head "okay babe." Arny started to list off the things he adored about you "I love the way your (y/l/h) (y/h/c) hair frames your face perfectly. I adore your personality it's so warm and bubbly it never fails to make me happy when I'm with you." He kept going and all you could do is listen cause you loved hearing him gush about how much he loved you "your (y/e/c) eyes are so gorgeous and sparkly they remind me of gemstones sparkling in the sun light." " I love the heart of gold you have love you have a kindness that is unmatched by anyone."

"Your soul is so gorgeous and genuine you are one of a kind my love don't you ever forget that." You smiled at Arny pressing a small kiss on his lips " anything else?" You asked him curiously "I love your love handles I adore it when a woman has a lil bit of extra something I can grab in bed." He said with a devilish smile "having a lil bit of a tummy isn't a bad thing we all fluctuate in weight so don't beat yourself up also I afore your lil tummy it's so cute."

"I love you baby don't beat yourself up over this I hate to see you so self critical." "I love you too babe." You said with a blissful smile you and arny just cuddled for the rest of the day enjoying each other's company.

————————————————————————
Hey it's Z uhm this one is a lil longer but I like and I hope you like it as well! A/n update: this is a pro body positive chapter cause all body types are gorgeous muah!