Late night discord calls

Being in a long distance relationship with arny was hard when you both needed the physical affection part of a relationship but you two still made it work, you two often face timed,bought plane tickets to see each other, and most importantly the late night discord calls...oh how you loved the late night discord calls.

Arny had invited you to play phasmo on stream with him one night and of course you accepted...but the pry you forgot to mention is that you hate horror games because they tend to cause you to have horrible nightmares. After stream ended arny moved you both to a one on one discord call so you guys could be lovey dovey with each other.

During this discord call you let it slip that you were going to have terrible nightmares about phasmo when you went to sleep, arny scolded you for not telling him this earlier but he did say if you had a bad nightmare you could text him and he'd be there to comfort you. "Love I'll remember this for the next time I invite you to come play with the am crew on stream."arny said with love dripping from his voice " babe but I want to play phasmo with you guys...it's fun." You replied back disappointed that he said that, arny sighed "are you sure my love?" He said with a questioning tone "of course!anyway how will I ever get desensitized to it if I don't try?" You quickly replied.

"Alright my love I trust your judgement." He said with a smile. You liked over at the clock and realized that it was almost 8 am, " oh shit it's almost 8 am!" You exclaimed. " love you should get to sleep I don't want you to be tired." He said In a hushed voice "but-" before you could get your sentence out he ordered you with love to get to bed. "Go to bed right now (y/n)." "Yes sir." Arny smiled at you calling him sir he enjoyed it so much.

You woke up from a nightmare in cold sweats...god why were you like this, you texted arny to see if he was up.
(Y/n): babe...I had a nightmare and I don't want to go back to sleep.
A:oh my love that's no good...wanna FaceTime?
Y/n: yes that would be lovely.
A:alright my love
You and arny FaceTimed for the rest of the night, he kept you company  and made sure you were okay. God you loved him so much.

———————————————————————
Hey Xeph here sorry I've been gone for a while life has been hectic but I hope this will make up for me being MIA...:) hope you enjoyed xoxo
Xeph signing off!