~ ☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ☽ ~

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for reading this book (no idea how you found it or if you'll even read it to the end), but nevertheless thank you.

This is a book about life mixed with some fantastical elements, the main characters are quite fantastical I must say, but some of you, my readers, may relate to them.

IN NO WAY DO I ENCOURAGE TO BECOME A SATANIST, BELIEVE IN GOD OR THINK OF GOD AS A BAD PERSON OR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS BOOK- THIS IS PURE FANTASY.

I don't know how this book will turn out, but if you don't like it, just don't read. I block and delete hatefeul comments, but constructive criticism- and ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE criticism- is appreciated.

I do not look kindly to plagiarism, copying, translating my book into different languages or other things without my permission. If you're still thinking of plagiarising- how would you like it if you worked your ass off on a book and someone just came in and took it as their own?

I'm sure you'd be pissed.

So let's all be well- mannered, kind and respect others and we'll all have a nice day and hopefully a nice read.

Anyway! Enough of me lecturing you guys (I felt like my mum while writing this).

Below I shall give you the character aesthetics and hopefully a taste of what the book is going to be like.

*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧*

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞, 20 years old, a mortal.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧, goes by the name lucifer, older than the sun, the moon, the stars, appears in the form someone deems attractive, immortal.