~☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ☽~

~*☾  𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞?  ☽*~

"Are you fucking mad?" The incredulous look on Jinn's face told Lucifer everything he needed to know.

"I may be, you never know, I'm Satan after all."

"I am not going to ask her, what if she says no, it'll be awkward."

"Oh come on, I see the way she looks at you, if anyone in this hellhole is meant to be, it's you two."

"Wow, what a poet, it even rhymed." Jinn roled his eyes at his demonic brother.

"You know I have a soft spot for poetry." Lucifer chuckled and patted his friends back, "Go on, or are you a mortal, afraid to express feelings because of what someone may think of them?"

"Fine, I'll ask."

"That's my blood." Satan grinned and Jinn returned his smile rather nervously. He conjured a rose made completely of fire and began to walk towards a peaceful Shee, who was reading a book made entirely of despair and sins of mortals. Lucifer rested against one of the blood stained cavern walls and smiled like a proud father. 

"So, um, Shee, how's your day going?" He heard Jinn ask and fought the urge to smack his head against the wall.

Tell her how beautiful she looks. He whispered into Jinn's mind. 

"Um, Shee?" He asked nervously. She looked up at him, those breathtaking, star filled eyes looking up at him curiously.

"Yes Jinn?" She asked, closing the book and making it disappear, her attention on the demon.

"Y-" He gulped, "you look b- beautiful today." He looked down at his feet when he showed her the rose, "For you." He told her, taking an intake of breath, waiting for her to say something.

There was silence.

"Oh, Jinn, i- it's beautiful, thank you." She replied, her melodious voice causing him to release his breath.

"I'm glad."

"Jinn?"

"Yes?" The concerned demon replied looking at her for the first time since the start of the conversation.

"It's wonderful, thank you, that was very sweet of you." She then proceeded to kiss him on the cheek. Jinn stiffened, shocked by her action and began to rub his cheek. A bright, scorching red- like the pits of hell- spread over his cheeks and down his neck.

And that was how for the first time, since the beginning of time, a demon blushed.

Banshee giggled quietly at his reaction, she'd never seen a demon blush before, sure, mortals when she flew up blushed constantly at the smallest things, but never a demon- and she never would've thought that Jinn would.

"You're cute, Jinn, when you blush." She told him. Those words made him blush even more.

"Oh stop it 'cause you'll burn to ashes." She smiled at him, "Was there anything else you wanted to say?" Shee asked cheekily.

She knew, Lucifer thought and smiled, what an evil way to torture him instead of just saying itthat's my girl

"A- actually, I, I wanted to ask you something." Jinn spat out, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Which was?" Shee prodded, smelling the rose and stroking it with gentle fingers.

"I was wondering if you- you'd like to be m- m-" Jinn stuttered, what the fuck is happening to me?, he thought.