~ ☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ☽ ~

~* ☾ 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ☽*~

"No, no, no, no, NO!" A deep, rumbling voice echoed round the vast cave, mixing in with the shrieks and cries coming from below.

"I'm sorry Master, I couldn't- AAAAAAAAA...!" A shriek echoed through adding onto the deafening noise of the voices that never stopped.

"Well, I'll guess I'll see you in HELL!" The blood-curdling cackle bounced off of the illuminated walls of the cave.

"Ha ha, Lucy, very funny, nearly pissed myself." A woman of ethereal beauty gracefully landed near the man, with every step closer she took, a slow, sarcastic clapping accompanied her every step.

"You have no sense of humour whatsoever Shee, you know that right?"

"More like you're so old that you just make really bad dad jokes."

"Oh shut it, you're so ungrateful. I made you and may aswell end you."

"Go on then you big, bad wolf."

"Are you challenging me?"

"No, I'm asking if we can bake cupcakes, yes you dumb bitch."

"You do not speak to your Master like that!"

"Oh really, do I look like I care? Oh great, all-powerful Master."

"Stop mocking me, you just saw what happens to demons that displease me."

"I'm not just any demon, unlike that little shit there, if you wouldn't have done that, I would've, he was getting really annoying and way too touchy."

"HE WAS WHAT?!"

"You heard right."

"OH THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, HOLD ON LEMME JUST RESURRECT HIM AND END HIM AGAIN UNTIL THE END OF TIME!"

"He's not worth your precious time Lucy-"

"Call me that one more time and I'll end you too."

"Pff, as if."

"Don't 'pff' me young lady-"

"What did I miss? Again."

"JINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK, FINALLY! Lucy is literally SO boring, he can't have any fun apart from ending mortals and demons and then cracking really bad dad jokes."

"HEY!"

"C'mon man, it's true, you really need to get a sense of humour and come out into the mortal's world once in a century at least instead of sending me and Shee to do your work."

"You still have to go out there anyway."

"Yeah, but only to do our work, not yours too."

"You forgot that God," He spat on the floor, his facial expression morphing into one of disgust," has forbidden me to go out beyond my realm without causing me infinite pain."

"It's not gonna happen agai-"

"SILENCE!" 

"Yes Lucifer." The woman, better known as the Banshee, bowed her head and spread her almost angelic wings, if it weren't for the lethal claws at the top of them. When she spread them they had a span of over two metres. 

Shee sometimes forgot that her claws were deadly and could kill with just one scrape. She often asked Satan as to why she had wings anyway, Jinn and him didn't have any, so it made no sense that she did. The answer was always the same- he didn't know, it just happened when he was creating her.