A Plan

WARNING: SMUT SCENE. It's short and marked, so it can be skipped if that's what you prefer. But for all you reader's that want it. Here you go.

"Do you realize how dangerous that was? How reckless can you be? You scared me half to death." Thor paced in front of me. I stood leaning against my closed bedroom door.

"Aww was the big handsome prince worried about my safety?" I tilted my head and smiled.
"This is not a laughing matter." Thor scolded.

"Okay, fine. Thor, I'm sorry but I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. You have to be able to trust me."

"I do trust you. It's him, I'm not exactly fond of trusting." Thor looked at me sadly.

"Yes, he's given you many reasons in the past not to trust him. But I do. I owe him at least this much." I looked at him and Thor stopped pacing and looked back at me. His expression quickly changed.  
"Why, because you love him?" He demanded.
"What?" I nearly choked on air.

"You both always had a connection because of your magic that I will never be able to understand. Even when we were little you both were so close. I was jealous of that." Thor admitted, in a rough tone.

"I think you still are!" I snorted. How could he possibly believe that? "Thor Odinson. If I wanted to be with him, don't you think I would be right now? I wouldn't have left that cell. But I did and where did I go? I ran straight into your arms!" I huffed. Thor looked at me for a moment obviously trying to process my words.

"You don't want to be with him?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Of course not!" I shouted. He started walking towards me.

"Then who is it, that hold's your heart?" Thor asked as he stood just barely before me.

"Why don't you step closer and find out." I breathed. He took one more step and carefully put a hand on my waist, the other hand on my cheek gently caressing it.

"Are you sure this is what you want? If we cross this line. I am going to be very protective of you." He whispered tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You're not already?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You haven't seen anything yet, my love." Thor whispered breathlessly.

"Then let me find out." I breathed in a whisper back to him.

Thor quickly moved his mouth and his lips pressed ever so gently to mine. They were soft and warm, they melded perfectly with mine. It was like spark's of electricity surged between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Our first real kiss. We kissed for a few moment's and then his lips left my own.

"Wow." I said. "I've been waiting for you to do that for what feels like an eternity now."

"I've desired this for much to long as well." Thor's fingers traced along my jaw and over my lip's. "Be with me."

"Always." I pulled his face back to mine and we kissed again.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thing's became heated much quicker the moment our lip's touched again. Our mouth's craved each other. Thor's tongue ran across my bottom lip and asked for entrance into my mouth. I opened my lip's just enough to let him in. A low deep groan came from him, as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his large hand's held tightly to the back of my thighs and part of my ass. I wrapped my finger's into his hair and tugged gently. Thor let out another small groan. His hand's snaked up the back of my dress and ripped it apart down the center destroying the piece of clothing. He pulled it off from me as he laid me on the bed. Our lip's never leaving each other's for even a second, until I pulled away self consciously covering my body with my hand's.