Chapter 3

Wrong.

It had been 4 days since you had started working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and you were still getting caked in bodily substances, yelled at, and your relationship with William had not gotten better. If anything, it had gotten worse. You swore he rolled his eyes at you every time you weren't looking.

One day, when you went into his office to announce the end of your shift, William had mysteriously disappeared.

Hmm... that's weird...I'm supposed to meet him after every shift... why would he be gone now?

Leaning on a wall, you questioned where he might've went.

"What the shit?" You shouted as it starting shifting behind you like a revolving door. Curious, you pushed the wall again and found yourself in a completely new place, behind William's room.

The walls were gray and gloomy, the only source of light being a dangling lightbulb. They were filled with unfinished animatronics and blueprints; there were wolves, spiders, alligators, even human shaped robots. And, in the middle of the room, was the man you were looking for. He was connecting wires in an animatronic that resembled Bonnie, and he seemed to be having a hard time.

Without thinking, you sat down next to him and began tinkering with the wires.

"Y/N?? How the hell did you get here?" He tried to push your hand away as you unplugged wires in the Bonnie-esque animatronic's chest cavity.

You ignored him, putting your hand on his face and pushing him away. "Your wiring is so messy. No wonder you have so many unfinished animatronics. And why is there a secret workshop behind your office, anyway...?"

William went pale like there was something he was hiding, and instead of answering he watched you work.

"If you break Spring Bonnie, I'm taking the repair costs out of your paycheck..." He threatened, but you knew what you were doing. If it had not been for all the other jobs in this city being full, you would have used your degree in engineering to become some sort of technician.

"Alllrighty, Spring Bonnie, was it? Is all fixed." You boasted as you closed its chest plate, but William wasn't convinced.

"Yeah right." This time it was obvious that he was rolling his eyes. "I bet you just broke it more."

You pressed a button, and Spring Bonnie stood up.

William was surprised. "Oh. Guess you did fix it. But that's just beginners luck. You probably messed up everything else."

Another button was pressed, and Spring Bonnie started moving and fake singing like it was designed to.

William only seemed to realize what actually happened in that moment. "You weren't snooping around in my room... were you?"

"N-no!" You stuttered. "I just needed to wrap up for the day so I went into your room and you weren't there, so I leaned against the wall to wait for you and I accidentally fell into here! Honest!"

William didn't respond as he stood up. "Really..."

You went down on your hands and knees. "Please Mr. Afton I need this job. Please don't fire me." You looked at him with the best puppy dog eyes you could do.

He gave a chuckle as he saw how desperate you were. "Y/N, I wouldn't fire you just for this. Especially since you fixed up Spring Bonnie."

He gave you a hand and you ignored it, getting up on your own. "Then, Mr. Afton, could I possibly be your assistant for making animatronics?"

"Hmm...maybe. If you aren't going to continue snooping around, then I'll consider it. But for now, just go home. And don't come into this room without my permission."

You smirked. "What's the magic wooord?"

"Goodnight, Y/N."