Chapter 5

Ok kind of suggestive warning for this chapter before it starts - no nsfw or anything though. ;D

Why was there a secret workshop behind William's room, anyways? Certainly it would have been a better investment to create something more accessible.

Well, that wasn't important. William had asked you to join him in his secret room like he had something he wanted to show you. You were curious, of course.

You pushed against the wall and got to the other side.

In the 10 minutes you had been alone from him, William had gotten tangled in wires. He was on his ass, hands tied behind his back. Wires were also around his feet, meaning his legs were spread open. His badge had fallen off and his shirt had lifted up, slightly revealing his belly.

The expression on his face was unforgettable. Pure, absolute shame and embarrassment. It was amazing.

You didn't know what was the funniest part-the lewdness, the fact that he, the father of animatronics, had gotten tangled in his own creations, or that you had found him like this.

"Y/N."

It took every single atom of self control in your body to not immediately burst out laughing.

"Y/N, don't laugh."

That broke you. "BAHAHAAHAZKSKS" was all you managed to get out before you started wheezing. Your laugh was so loud you started silent laughing, and real tears came out of your eyes.

William, however, was still stuck in the position, expression neutral, his ears turning red.

Luckily, you managed to calm down a little after seeing his frustration. "I- pfft- I'm sorry Mr. Afton."

"Can you help me untie these wires, please." He looked completely miserable.

You took a deep breath and crouched down, starting with the wires around his feet.

They were impossibly tangled - there was no start and no end, just a giant hairball of wires. All while William was still stuck, ears getting redder by the minute.

Then it hit you what position you were in. William had his legs still spread open, and you were sitting on your thighs, hands near his crotch.

You backed away. "I'm sorry, Mr. Afton I-" you were heavily blushing while trying to focus on his face and not his body. Bad decision. He was sweating and getting flustered, almost as much as you. "I think I need to cut these wires. I can't find where they start or end. It's impossible."

He looked distressed at even the thought of that. "I'm sorry, Y/N, but we can't do that. Those wires belong to the original animatronics Spring Bonnie and Fredbear. Cutting the wires would break them."

Looking at the way he was tangled again removed all of your doubts. "There's no way that I could untangle you without cutting them."

"Please," you were still unconvinced. "Love?"

Love?

He had found your weak spot; nicknames. Any kind broke you; nice ones, mean ones, stupid ones.

Your face an even darker red than before, you managed to murmur out, "Oh, alright. I-I'll try."

This time you decided to start with his hands instead, which resulted in you basically hugging him, your chest in his face. He did his best to not focus on the fact, looking on the ground, but it was hard when you were that close together.

Trying to be as far away from William while also trying to untangle him meant that your position was uncomfortable. You were standing up and bent over, straining your back and legs. This also meant that it was taking twice as long, and you weren't sure you'd be able to get home before 9 PM.

William could see this. "Y/N, leaning over like that can't be comfortable."

"I mean yeah, it is, but do I have any other options?"

"You could...sit in my lap? Only if you're comfortable with it, of course."

"Er- um- sure, if you think that's a good idea."

"If you don't want to, then don't."

"No, I will. I need to get you out of these wires." You took a deep breath, trying to imagine the image as little as possible, and sat down.

"Oh haha I guess it is easier to work like this-"

"Y/N, please just untie me."

After a while of sitting on his lap, it was ok. You had finally found some sort of start to the wires and it was going well.

Then you leaned forward and shifted your hips in his lap. William took a shuddering breath as you did so and you felt his breath on your neck. You realized what you had done and tried to move back, but that only made it worse. He started to pant a little, and you tried not to focus on it.

Ok... just put this wire through this loop and then it'll be completely un...done!

"Woo-hoo!" you exclaimed victoriously.

The second William's hands were untied he shoved you off his lap to begin untangling the rest of the wires wrapped around him.

"Hey, no thanks or anything? I just had to sit on your lap," he cringed at hearing you say that, "and untie your hands because you got tangled up in wires in your secret workshop that probably shouldn't even exist!"

"Thank you Y/N, it's just when you sat on my lap I-" he stopped himself before changing the subject. "You should probably head home now. I was going to show you a new project, but I can do it another time. It's late."

"You would've been in deep shit if I didn't come when I did, haha." You teased him.

"Yes, Y/N, I would. But then you would have rescued me, right? Been my knight in shining armor?"

You chuckled and, you didn't know what otherworldly being had possessed you to do this, but before you left the room, you gave William a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Mr. Afton!"

"Oh- goodnight, Y/N." he responded, stunned.