Chapter 6

Authors note - this chapter has kissing in it so 😳😼 hehe

William had been thinking about you the entire night. You had... kissed him...on the cheek. (And sat on his lap, but that wasn't the thing he was concerned about). He hadn't felt anything, really, since the start of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's decline in popularity.

The only way he had been able to feel any emotion was by violence, and now...you.

"Y/N... did they do that as a romantic thing? Platonic? I haven't questioned my feelings for a person since high school. Why am I doing it now?" William muttered to himself.

He imagined that moment again, reminiscing about how soft your lips were. He wanted them. He wanted you.

"Ugh. Stupid stupid stupid William, catching feelings. Why can't I just have a normal friendship with someone, for once? Y/N is so nice, but they surely don't have romantic feelings for me, their lunatic manager."

You were thinking the same thing.

Oh godammit why'd I kiss him? He probably thinks I'm some pervert who likes him. I bet he saw how I was looking at him when he was tangled up... shit, he was so hot then. But no! I can't! If by any chance he does like me, and we well, do anything, we'll get fired! For sure! Or I'll get fired. He might have some wiggle room because he's the "mAnAgEr". Ughhh. Fine. Tomorrow, I'll avoid him, and pretend like this entire thing never happened. Great plan!

The next day, you and William had opposite intentions. He wanted to get closer to you, and possibly find out how you felt about him. You, not wanting to think about your feelings, wanted to just ignore them and him.

First, he just tried making conversation.

"Hey, Y/N good morning."

"Morning, Mr. Afton! Gotta go take out the trash, ehe."

"How are- oh, they're gone."

Then he tried inviting you to hang out.

"Y/N, I'm going to get some animatronic parts from the warehouse nearby if you'd like to come."

"Sorry Mr. Afton, but I really need to move these boxes. Maybe another time, though!"

He tried and tried, but whenever he was free, you weren't.

Then finally, he had a bit of alone time with you.

You opened the door to his office, and he was there, clicking away on his laptop.

While you did kind of want to spend time with William, you didn't want anything like yesterday to happen again. "So, Mr. Afton, it's 8 PM, my shift is over. Goodn-"

He was alarmed by how quickly you wanted to leave. "Wait! Y/N, wait. I need to ask you. About yesterday."

Shit shit shit. He's gonna fire me for being a weirdo.

"When you kissed my cheek, what did you mean by it?"

"What?" This was a completely different question then what you had predicted.

"Sorry. It probably seems like a weird question, huh."

You nodded. "It is a weird question, haha. But I don't know what it meant. I did it because I dunno, I guess my mind just told me to do it. To...kiss you. Honestly, now I think you hate me because I was acting weird yesterday or something."

"So you consider it... a kiss?"

William's phrasing made your face heat up, but you didn't feel uncomfortable.

"What, wanna try it again?" Your tone indicated that you were joking, but you really weren't.

William's ears got red. "Do you really mean it? Or are you just messing with me."

You chuckled. "It's a joke...unless you're up for it."

He stood up from his desk and put his hand on the side of your face. You noticed how his hand was textured from laboring, and it was cold. It, especially his fingers, was big.

Putting his face right in front of yours he asked, "You mean it?"

You nodded and his lips touched yours. Immediately, all of your fears, worries, everything disappeared. The only thing you felt was his mouth against yours. Your hands wrapped around his waist and he lifted himself and you onto his desk where he put on on his lap.

Breath running out, you pulled away from William. He moved his face to your neck, where he gently kissed it.

"Mhm..." You whimpered.

"Something wrong, dear?"

"N-no. Keep going." You assured.

So he did keep on going, kissing your face and neck graciously as to not leave any marks. Then, he moved back to your lips, kissing you until you lost your breath.

When the clock behind you said it was 9 PM, William regretfully noted, "Y/N, you should probably get going..."

"Aww, your right." you kissed him one more time for good measure and slid off the desk towards the exit.

"Goodnight, Mr. Afton!" You cheerily announced at his door.

"Y/N, just call me William." He replied contently.