ONE

I think the worse part of heartbreak is everyone else can see it coming, except for you. Love is really blinding. The red flags you just ignore because the feeling of someone holding you close and telling you the shit you want to hear feels better.

You feel on top of the world just to get knocked down when you can finally see what everyone else can. That's where I'm at right now. I met a boy, he told me he loved me, and I believed it because all my life all I wanted was to be loved.

I fell hard and fast just to hit the floor even faster and now I'm stuck trying to figure out what parts were real. Did he just fake it all? Or was it a mistake he made?

Amiri was my best friend, she was there through everything and I mean just about every single ups and downs of my life since we were eight as I was there for hers. But crying about a boy to her just felt so lame compared to everything else I've been through.

TRELL🤞🏽
it's annoying you'll believe everyone but me

TRELL🤞🏽 is typing...

The truth was I didn't even know if what I was hearing was true, but it felt true enough. My friend wouldn't lie, and it didn't make sense for her brothers girlfriend to confess about cheating with Kentrell if it didn't really happen. Why would she lie about cheating and feeling guilty if it never happened?

TRELL🤞🏽
i don't even know that girl she's weird

TRELL🤞🏽
i actually tried with you and for you to just not give fuck shows me you don't even give a fuck about me like you said believe everyone idc anymore I'm done
READ

Guys were annoying as fuck. I hated how instead of just owning what he did and apologizing he wants to make me feel stupid, and I was so over it.

"We should just go out." Amiri suggested. "I don't like seeing my friend sad."

I forced a smile for her, "I don't like being sad."

"So we're going to get up, get ready, and step the fuck out." Amiri told her friend. "He wanted to play some fuck shit on a Saturday he done fucked up."

IVORYS NOTES.
I'm redoing this whole story because I just don't know what to do with it, I'm not in the place to write happy shit cause I'm sad so if shit seem sad from the start then sorry 😬😬