THREE

Drunk was definitely me tonight. We killed the Hennessy bottle we had, smoked like two woods, drank some more Hennessy someone had at the party, and now we were onto a Crown Royal bottle.

The last thing I remember before shots were actually fired was holding Amiri so she can throw it back on some random nigga. She pulled me closer to her as soon as the first shot was fired. This nigga was deadass when he said duck?

"Bitch he crazy. Let's go." Amiri shouldn't have laughed at the situation, but we were drunk so the moment was more funny than it was scary. She pulled me to the backyard where everyone was running.

A guy was already back there punching and kicking the back fence down. He got two boards out and tried to go through and didn't fit. He went straight to get a third, but someone pushed the fuck out of him.

"Move nigga cause I fit." The guy yelled at the guy who was now at the floor before going down. Me and Amiri were the first to follow after him, I felt bad, but then I really didn't cause I ain't do it.

I could just hear the sirens and I wasn't shit because I just hoped for them to not catch Kentrell even though I know he was on fuck shit.

"We gotta run to the park so my brother can get us." I looked down and realized this bitch was missing one of her shoes, and my arm was scratched up from the broken fence.

All I could think was this nigga was crazy, while everyone was running we were just walking because I knew Kentrell would never really hurt me for real. He probably shot in the air to kill the party for me.

MAYBE: TRELL🤞🏽 IS CALLING...
SLIDE TO ACCEPT

I knew I shouldn't have answered, but I was drunk. It was something I'd regret in the morning, "What?"

"The fuck you mean what? Where y'all at?" He yelled through the phone.

"Walking." I answered honestly. I quickly told Amiri who I was talking to because she asked.

"Come get us." She yelled at my phone. I gave her a look, "What bitch?? If your gonna be dumb I rather do it in the car instead of walking hella far. My feet hurt. Ask them if they got bottles."

"You heard her?" I feel like I wasn't even drunk no more. I was more tired and hungry than anything.

"Your not drinking no more." I knew he was mad, but I don't give a fuck he cheated. Oh well. Didn't even want to drink more, but now I am.

I seen his car quickly pull up on us, "Get in the car."

Amiri got in the backseat first, I tried to follow behind her I didn't want to sit next to him, "Stop fucking playing with me Jaleeah."

I rolled my eyes hopping in the front seat. I didn't even want to fight no more. It was exhausting.

I looked to Amiri who was rolling a blunt minding her business, I felt so awkward and out of place I don't know why I answered his call.

"Can I play music?" Amiri broke the silence, "And where's your cute friends nigga?"

He passed her the aux cord, "You're going home."

And before I could even say anything, "And you're not going with her. We gonna talk."