Chapter 26

Su Yuan was thinking of ignoring Heliancheng today.

But now, watching Heliancheng drag the sick body, and worrying about remembering himself, he feels that he is too careful.

Then Su Yuan began to refine alchemy again...

He felt that Helian had so many injuries and was under house arrest in the palace. It seemed that Situ Yan would definitely not give the doctor.Then, he can only do it himself.It just so happened that he was very talented in refining alchemy. He could refine related pills for Helian City to help Helian City heal his injuries and restore health soon.In this way, he can also retreat as soon as possible and return to the Feng Clan to continue bringing the baby.

Su Yuan thought that if Xiuhe heard it, and was afraid that he would laugh, this person would be overconfident. He didn't even feel that he was doing alchemy. There would be no one who could not do alchemy that day.

Unfortunately, Su Yuan didn't know, but he was still confident in his alchemy.

He began to refine the detoxification pills again.

Seeing that Su Yuan took out the pill furnace again, Heliancheng almost climbed off the bed.

"Yuan Yuan, are you going to refine pill again?"

Su Yuan shook his hand holding the pill furnace and almost threw the pill furnace.

He turned his head and frowned, his tone was fierce, like a pissed little lion, "What do you call me?"

He Liancheng lowered his head hurriedly and said in a low voice, "It's nothing, Master Su."

The tone was very pitiful, and it sounded very imposing.

Su Yuan looked at Heliancheng's injury, with a look of timelessness. He couldn't see his pitiful appearance. He tolerated and said awkwardly: "Forget it, what is your favorite name?"

But just a title, the other party is already so miserable, so I won't be screwed with the other party.

"En, Yuan Yuan."

Heliancheng was immediately happy, and he could hear the joy in his tone.

After exposing the problem of calling, returning to the problem of alchemy, Su Yuan's mood improved.

"Yes, it was a mistake yesterday. After all, I suddenly changed the environment to make alchemy. It was a bit unaccustomed. Don't be afraid, you will definitely succeed today. When I successfully refine the detoxification pills, I will flood it with you. Don't worry, I will cure it. Good for you."

Heliancheng's mouth twitched, wanting to say, I am not worried about myself, but worried about you frying the stove again.But looking at the other person's self-confidence, and fearing that the other person will be angry, I endured it.Thinking, I'm here, I won't hurt the other party.

Su Yuan happily went to his side again, took out the pill furnace, the herbs were ready, and he began to refine the pill.

An hour later.

boom!

There was another loud noise, and it fryed again.

The picture from last night reappeared.

Familiar voice, familiar picture, but just in case, Heliancheng came over and took a look.The guards outside also checked recently and left after making sure that there was nothing wrong.

Then, Su Yuan was left alone holding the pill furnace, a little unbelievable.

How could it fail.