Chapter 49

Heliancheng turned his head, glanced lightly, and then continued to refine his spiritual power.

This kind of contempt made everyone in the Eagle Clan go crazy.

"Stop it! Stop it!"

The Eagle Clan chief yelled frantically, and the beard on his chin was messed up.

His eyes are red.

As the patriarch of the Eagle Clan, he has two main tasks.One is to take the tribe to rush out of this place where the rules are incomplete, and go to a more livable space.The other is to protect the treasures and powerful corpses left by the ancestors.

Now, if one task is not completed, the other is directly destroyed.

How can I not be angry, not crazy!

The patriarch of the Eagle clan exploded at the fastest speed, as if a thousand miles had passed in the blink of an eye, and he was close in an instant.

The violent spiritual energy vortex in Heliancheng was continuously rotating, continuously sinking into his body.

The patriarch of the Eagle clan immediately stretched out his hand, his hand rose up against the wind, and instantly transformed into a huge palm, coming towards Helian City.

He Liancheng felt it, and when he glanced sideways, it was only a faint glance.That glance made the Eagle Clan chieftain even more crazy.In fact, Helian City's glance was like looking at an ant.

He was also fierce and exerted his strength.

This time, not only will the corpse of the patriarch's ancestor be snatched back, but Helian's body will also be crushed.

After the Eagle Clan chieftain exerted his strength, he seemed to be able to meet the resentful appearance of Heliancheng's defeat, and the corner of his mouth could not help quietly hooking.

It's just that the smile was replaced by shock before it had time to fully show.

I saw that the spiritual energy vortex around Helian City was still turning crazily, and the big hands transformed by his spiritual power turned out to be like decorations, meaningless.

The patriarch of the Eagle clan didn't believe it, and once again condensed a few times of spiritual power, still useless.

He didn't believe in evil and took out his weapons and attacked Helian City.

Helian City still did not dodge, nor did he lose any damage.

At this time, other great abilities of the Eagle Clan also arrived.Without saying anything, he joined the attack, but the result was the same.

The eagle clan chief restrained his anger and calmed himself down. After thinking about it carefully, he realized the key.

That person is easy to make a living, urging all the spiritual power of the fallen powerful corpse of the Eagle Clan to form a powerful spiritual vortex on the surface of the body.The thick and heavy spiritual energy, coupled with the formation of a whirlpool, can absorb the attacks of other spiritual powers.Then, their attacks were like mud into the sea, and disappeared.

Even if you are extremely unwilling, you can only wait.Waiting for the aura vortex to thin before they can attack, otherwise it will be useless.

However, not attacking at all, just watching it like this is crazy enough.

The revolving spiritual power was all powerful in the ancient eagle clan, but now it was arbitrarily absorbed by a snake demon who didn't know where it came from.