Chapter 29

When it was said that it was too late, Xiuhe was very decisive. In the blink of an eye, one hand had already severely pinched Su Yuan's neck and dragged him to his side.

The neck was severely pinched, and it was difficult to breathe. Su Yuan felt panic as he choked.

He Liancheng lowered his eyes slightly, blocking the bitter killing intent in his eyes.

At this moment, he has transformed into a human form.

Some humiliation, he was willing to endure for Su Yuan, just in exchange for the other's sincere heart.

"Let him go!"

Heliancheng's voice was firm and decisive.

Situ Yan only reacted when Xiuhe had already won Su Yuan, and then he looked at Xiuhe appreciatively.As expected of a woman he likes, her reaction is quick and decisive.

Xiuhe received Situ Yan's appreciative look, and immediately returned a charming look.

As soon as this look passed, Situ Yan immediately felt that his legs were soft for a moment, and quickly looked away.

He looked at Heliancheng and said with a smile: "It's okay to let him go, it's up to the snake king to see if you can cooperate."

"You said!"

Concise and concise.

In fact, Heliancheng was too lazy to say one more word to the other party, saying one more word, he was afraid that he would not be able to control his killing intent.

"Your snake tendons."

Su Yuan looked at Situ Yan instantly, his eyes were full of horror.

Snake tendons!

Su Yuan looked at Heliancheng again, just to look at Shang Heliancheng.

There were too many things in that gaze, something he tried hard to ignore.The weight of his eyes is the weight he doesn't want to bear.

He shook his head, not wanting to accept this love.

Heliancheng's gaze did not look away, and he always had a lot of affection.

When Su Yuan looked at the other party with his mouth open, as if he was about to spit out the word, the palace door was opened and someone came in to tell him.

"See the great guardian, the ghost princess Lu Ji is visiting."

Green girl!

Hearing this name, Situ Yan went to see Xiuhe subconsciously, and she saw her pretty face with frosty eyes, staring at him like a knife.

Situ Yan was suddenly short of breath, this Lu Ji and him can be regarded as a fate.Last time in the Demi-God Mountain, Lu Ji was almost injured by the Void Beast.Who knew that the other party fell in love with him at first sight and wanted to agree with him.After that, I often came to visit the Snake Palace to see him.

Every time, Xiuhe and Luji would pinch hard.He is also very embarrassed in the middle, one is a loving heart every day.The other is a gentle and affectionate princess of the ghost clan, who has a deep affection for him, and he is really reluctant to watch him cry.Because of his swaying, the two women naturally fought fiercely.

This time, when he heard the words Lu Ji, Xiuhe couldn't help shaking after being so stimulated, he almost didn't pinch Su Yuan.

At this time, neither Situ Yan nor Xiuhe had any thoughts to deal with Heliancheng's affairs.