Chapter 42

When I regained consciousness again, the bells and drums rang in my ears, and the music shook the sky.

Su Yuan slowly opened his eyes, and his eyes were filled with a festive red color and strangely dressed people.

"Woke up."

There was a loud voice, and Su Yuan felt that his eardrums were shocked.

He followed the voice and saw that it was an old man with a crown on his head, his face was full of wrinkles, but his eyes were sharp like eagles, and his eyes were piercing.

Su Yuan glanced, the old man painted strange patterns on his face, and his clothes were also extremely bright.

And he himself was lying on a huge round table.The round table is covered with light and soft red silk, and his clothes are also red.

He won't be crossing again.

Otherwise, everything here is so strange.

"Eagle Ridge, come forward."

Seeing that Su Yuan was awake, the man immediately clicked on the bottom.

The words fell, and a teenager walked out of the neatly arranged crowd below.

The young man has handsome and three-dimensional features, his eyes are clear and energetic, he is dressed in colorful clothes and a feather is inserted on his head.

He walked up to the old man, bowed respectfully and saluted, "Patriarch."

The old man nodded, and then pointed his finger at Su Yuan, "This is a godsend, and you are the best junior in our clan, this person will be protected by you."

"Yes."

The young man named Yingling immediately responded solemnly.

Su Yuan was at a loss, what a meaning.Are the two crossings such an opening that cannot bear to look straight?The last time he crossed, he was forced to marry a big snake by disguising himself as a woman. What kind of identity did he marry a man this time?Can't he marry a woman once?

Does he have a special physique and can only marry a man?

Su Yuan felt fierce.

His two little babies, his big snake, will never see again?

Even so, he might as well put him to death and live, maybe he could go back again.

"Who are you and what do you want to do?"

Hearing Su Yuan's words, the old man was kind and benevolent immediately, "The gift is already done, and Yingling will answer all your doubts. Don't worry, my child, our Eagles will take good care of you and love you."

The old man finally showed a loving smile like an aunt, a pleated face smiled like a chrysanthemum, but Su Yuan was very scared.If this is a big night, you have to be scared of heart disease.

"Let's go."

Yingling stretched out a hand and helped Su Yuan who was lying on the round platform up.

Su Yuan was lifted up by Yingling faintly, and followed Yingling obediently.There are a lot of people here, so let's leave with what is called Yingling first, and first understand the situation.Once it was determined that he really crossed again, he immediately killed himself.

Yingling put down Su Yuan's hand first, and Su Yuan looked at him suspiciously.

Don't you want to take yourself away?