Chapter 1 - Moving

You walked down your street to your flat. As far as anyone from the outside could know, you were a pretty normal person. But, when you got through your flat door, pfft, normality flies out the window!

You sprinted up the stairs and to your flat door, and skidded on the carpet to stop yourself. Well, that was a bad idea, because the carpet slid on the floor, sending you - THUD - on your back. You thought you broke your arm, but you always thought you broke something when you did something. You were very energetic, and very optimistic.

You liked waking up early in the morning, about 6:00 - 7:00 is your liking. You combed your (h/l), (h/c) hair, put it up in a simple ponytail and ate your favourite breakfast food. You didn't care much for clothing and make up.

Your family didn't know about your secret life on the internet. You were a famous youtuber with 2 million subscribers.

You walked into your flat and smiled. You ran into your room, and set up your camera to record a blog.

After recording you heard a van pull up outside the flat. You looked out the window, and looked at the van. It was a moving van. You noticed two young men jump out the van, and you remembered that it was the men that were going to move into the flat across from you. You decided to be the polite young woman you are and ran out your room to go and help them.

You ran out and, due to you being pretty oblivious, ran into one of the young men. You quickly gained balance and stepped back. "Hello, you must be the new guys moving into the flat across from me! I'm (y/n), its a pleasure to meet you!" You said, a big cheery smile on your face. You notice the brown hair boy smile, and a rosey blush appear on his face. " (y/n) ? As in the (y/n) from youtube?" You nodded and smiled. "I really admire you." He muttered.
"Since I am your flatmate I shall help you with your things!" You smiled. The two young men nodded.

After setting down the last of their stuff, you stood straight, clapped your hands together and smiled. "Now then, who would like cookies at my place as a celebration?" Their smiles brightened and nodded Immediately.

The three of you sat together on your couch, dunking cookies in milk. "So, who are you guys?" You asked.

"I'm Phil," The black haired boy started. "and this is Dan." He said, pointing to the brown haired boy.

As you all sat together, you had a conversation, telling each other things about themselves. After your conversation, you spent the rest of the day helping Dan and Phil sort out their room. You finished at about 11:30 at night. You said farewell to them, then walked over to your own flat, got changed into your pyjamas, then settled down for sleep.