Chapter 2 - Tour guide

You woke up next morning after a heavenly sleep. You stare up at the plain white ceiling, and you just lay there. Staring. You felt awfully unusual today. As you thought, you remembered the dream you had last night. You dreamed of Dan. As you glance at your clock, you're shocked by the time. It's 10:30 in the morning. What ever happened to waking up at 6:00? You cup your face in your hands and groan loudly. You decide to pull your blanket back over your head and close your eyes. You try to fall back asleep but you can't. You pull yourself up out of your bed. You throw on your favourite (f/c) shirt and denim jeans, you brush your wildly messy (h/c) hair and you step out of your apartment and walk across to no. 457, Mr. Howell's and Mr. Lester's apartment. You knock on their door. "Phiiiiil, get the door!"
"Why don't you, Dan?!"
"I'm lazy, and still in bed!"
"It's probably just mail or something!"
"Just get the bloody door, Phil!!"
"Okay, Okay, I'm going!"

You smile as you stand at the door, a slight pink tinge to your usual pale cheeks. You chuckle to yourself. You slip your hands into your jean pockets, and you hear the latch and the door unlock. As the door opens, Phil see's your face, and he smiles. "Hey (y/n!)" 
"Hey Mr. Lester."
"Please, come in!"

You smile politely at Phil, heading in. "May I go and see Dan?" You ask.
"Sure, That's his room there." Phil points to Dan's room.

"Thanks, Mr. Lester." Phil nods as you head off to Dan's room. You knock on the door. "Mr. Howell?" You whisper through the crack of the door.
"Come in!" You open the door, to find Dan in his bed, blanket pulled up, with him sitting against his headboard, his laptop on his knee's as he scrolls through Tumblr quite contently. As soon as you see his face, you smile. "Hello, Mr. Howell." Dan looks at you, then smiles widely.
"(y/n)!" You smile and nod. He shuts the lid of his laptop and he places it on the floor next to his bed opening his arms. 
"Get over here!"

You grin, jumping onto his bed, and hugging him tightly. As you hug him, his blanket slips. You can't help but warm up as your skin touches his. You squeeze him tighter. "How are you, Miss (l/n)?" He asks.
"I'm alright I guess..." You look up to see Dan's sweet, warm smile. 
"I was hoping you could give me and Mister Phil a tour around London today?" You smile back.
"Sure."
"Alright. Now get outta here, I need to get dressed!" He mocks, expecting you to know that he was getting dressed, as he throws a pillow at you. You burst out giggling and speed out of the room.

After Dan and Phil are dressed and ready, the three of you make your way out of the apartment building and into the busy streets of London. You knew it was going to be Chock-a-Block with people, and you weren't keen on the thought of that, but you would do anything to get closer to Dan, and to get to know him more. You hadn't known him long but you already felt so close to him. You look up at Dan and Phil, then, with a deep breath, led them away from the apartment building.

After hours of exploring and buying useless little things, the three of you headed to Starbucks. Dan headed to get all 3 of you a seat, as you and Mr. Lester ordered. You order yourself a Caramel Macchiato, Mr. Lester gets a Strawberry and Creme Frappuccino and Mr. Howell gets a Skinny Vanilla Latte. As you and Mr. Lester collect the drinks, Mr. Lester takes the seat next to Dan, and you sit across from them both. You stare at your Macchiato, then glance up at Dan and Phil. Phil is resting his head on Dan and Dan is blushing. You look back down at your Macchiato and let out a sigh.'They must be a couple...'  You think to yourself. "(y/n)?" You look up at Dan, who is frowning. He pushes Phil's head off of his shoulder, and Phil huffs, but playfully. "What's wrong, (y/n)?" He asks. You shake your head, and smile. You take a sip of your Macchiato. You notice that Phil quickly finishes his Frappuccino. "I have to go, guys, I promised the viewers a new recording by tonight." You and Howell both nod, and with quick goodbyes, Lester leaves you and Howell by yourselves.

You look up at Dan. "Hey, Dan...?"
"Hm?" He looks at you, cheeks full with Skinny Vanilla Latte. You inhale slowly.
"Are you single...?" You ask, your voice going quiet. He smiles and his cheeks turn pink. 
"Yeah, I am. Me and Phil just joke around with each other. Why?" You feel his stare burn into you. You try to form the words in your mouth, but your tongue swallows them back up again. 
"Just wondering... I think we should try to get to know each other, ya'know?" He smiles.
"Yeah, I get what you mean." 

You and Howell decide to stick around Starbucks for a while, chatting and laughing with each other, getting to know each other. After discussing who makes a better doctor, and talking about which anime characters are better, you both decide to head back to your apartment. You walk merrily along with Mr. Howell, still discussing silly little things with each other. The moon starts to rise, the sun starting to set. You start to get cold, and you shiver, your teeth chattering. "Cold?" Dan asks. You nod. He smiles, taking off his jacket and putting you in it, zipping it up. "Here." He smiles.
"Thanks, Mr.Howell."
"Why do you keep calling us Mr.Howell and Mr. Lester?" Dan chuckles.
"I only find it polite. I must be polite. I'm as violent and as intimidating as a pink butterfly that's got stuck on a marshmallow." You smile and you notice Dan's pink blush. You'd been watching Dan's videos a lot. Deep inside, you quoting Dan's video made him feel so special inside. You chuckled at him, smiling.

Finally you and Dan make it back to the apartment building. You stand in the middle of the hall separating the two apartments from each other. You look up into Dan's eyes. "Goodnight, Mr. Howell."
"Please, call me Dan or Daniel."
"If you wish... Dan." You smile. He blushes deeply at you saying his name. "Goodnight, Dan."
"Goodnight (y/n)." Both of you smile. You stand on your tiptoes and plant a small peck on Dan's nose, then skip merrily into your apartment, leaving Dan to stand there, a confused and a dark pink mess. 

You throw on your pyjamas, climb into bed, then quickly drift of to a calm and soothing sleep.