Fairies in the Wind

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): *groans as he wakes up* Owie, my head.

I open my eyes and a blurry figure is standing over me, I grip my head as the initial headache comes and goes. My vision finally clears up and I see-

(Y/n): Erza?

At first, I am happy to see Erza, but then I see her disappointed expression and then grow very scared.

(Y/n): Erza! I-I can explain!

Erza: Explain how you disobeyed me by being on that train when I specifically told you to stay at the Guild Hall and wait for me?

(Y/n): I was snagged by a luggage cart and dragged onto the train car. I got stuck here because the door was too heavy for me to open.

Erza: Do you have any idea what could've happened had you been found today by the dark guild, Eisenwald? They could've killed you!

(Y/n): I wanted to find you when I realized I got stuck on the train, but I knew you'd be really mad at me. *sniffles*

I stand there trying to defend myself that I started crying again, partly because Erza was upset with me, and partly because my being scared through the whole ordeal finally caught up to me. Erza then knelt down and surprised me by pulling me into a tight embrace.

Erza: I'm not angry with you, I was scared.

(Y/n): But you're not scared of anything.

Erza: I thought I might lose you. So of course I was scared. Like I said, you are very precious to me.

(Y/n): *sniffles* I'm so sorry, Erza.

Erza: It's alright. We'll sort out your punishment later, but now we have evil wizards to stop. And from now on, you will do exactly as I say, do you understand me?

(Y/n): *nods* Mmhmm.

Erza: Everyone, load up into the four wheeler, we need to head to the next town along this railroad.

Natsu: I already got sick riding a vehicle, I ain't doing it again!

Erza: Just do it!

Natsu: *whimpers* Aye.

I load up in the back with Ms. Lucy Happy and Natsu, Erza hits the gas and we start booking it alongside the railroad.

Lucy: What were you even doing on that car anyway?

(Y/n): I told you, I got stuck. I saved a unicorn and then collapsed where you found me.

Lucy: An unicorn?!

Happy: Hahaha! You're funny, there's no such thing as Unicorns. Everyone knows that.

(Y/n): It's true though, I did see and rescue one.

Happy: Do you have proof?

(Y/n): *looks down sad* No.

Erza: *from outside* I believe you!

Lucy: Why?

Erza: (Y/n) has never told a lie, why make things up now?

Happy: Cause that's what kids do.

Erza: Lucy hit Happy for me will you?

It was almost half an hour later when we got to Oshibana station, Lucy and Happy drag Natsu out but before I can follow, Erza stops me.

Erza: Nope, not this time. You're staying here until I come back.

(Y/n): Aww, but-

Erza: No buts, just keep yours here.