Lullaby

Erza POV

I have tried everything in my power to smash through the Wind Barrier, so to speed things along I start going to every Eisenwald member I have defeated and question them about what Erigor's real plan is. Well, when I say question....

Erza: *picks up dark wizard* You! What's Erigor's real plan? *punches him* *picks up another* Where is Erigor going?! *punches him* *picks up another* Why is Erigor really doing this?!

Gray: Erza! We've got bad news! I just figured out the Erigor has already escaped.

Erza: I know, and there is a wind barrier trapping us in here.

Gray: I saw it on my way here, but listen, Erigor's going to use the Lullaby to kill the Guild Masters, at the meeting in Clover!

Erza: *turns to dark wizard* Why didn't you tell me?! *as wizard faints* Gray, go find a dark wizard named Kageyama, I believe he has the ability to dispel magic seals.

Gray: Got it. *Gray leaves*

(Y/n): *from outside barrier* Erza?

Erza: (Y/n)? I asked you to wait by the four wheeler.

(Y/n): But I'm scared!

Erza: It's alright, I've got an idea. Just wait there, I'll find a way to you, promise.

I decide to look around the station for Kageyama myself and after hearing sounds of Natsu kicking ass, I finally find them and rush at them.

Erza: Natsu! *with sword in hand*

Natsu: *terrified* I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm sorry!

I leap past Natsu and hit Kageyama who was trying to shadow sneak through the wall.

Erza: *demanding* You will dispel that Wind Barrier and face punishment if anyone else dies today.

Kageyama: *intimidated* You can't be serious?

Natsu: *still in shock* Just do it, man. Erza is monster level scary.

After several tense minutes....

Kageyama: F-Fine, but it won't do you mich good against Eri- Ack!

Suddenly, Kageyama is stabbed by a hand appearing from within the wall.

Erza: No!

Natsu: Why would you do that to a fellow guildmate? *gets really angry* He trusted you to be his friend!

Natsu punches the mage through several walls in rage as Lucy shows up.

Gray: Great, now he's useless.

Erza: We can't let him die, he's our only way out of here! *shakes Kageyama*

Gray: There's no way he can use his magic in his condition.

Erza: If I force him to, he will!

I drag Kageyama back to the Wind Barrier outside and start telling him to get that barrier down.

Natsu: *gets idea* AH! *turns to Lucy* We could use your spirits!

Lucy: *confused* Huh?

Natsu: Remember, when we took down Everlue, I grabbed a spirit and travelled through some hole to you.

Lucy: It's dangerous, it's hard to breath in their world. I didn't care back then because that celestial key belonged to Everlue. Besides, using a spirit to travel to and from their world is a serious breach of contract. And even if we had all that, a spirit can only be summoned where the key holder is standing.