Chapter 1: Away From Here

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Thoughts are italicized 

"Speech is quoted"

Author's note is bolded

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

"Mc, how about I take you out?"

You turn to see Brad. A basic name for a basic guy, you internally roll your eyes. "Sorry Brad, I've got plans today." You reply in a fake apologetic tone.

"Then what about tomorrow?" He asked flexing his muscles. I'm going to throw up. "Ah, sorry. I'm busy tomorrow, and then next day, and the next day, and every other day after that." You hurried out of the café before he could say anything else. 

"Jeez. I need to take a week off of from this place. I have to figure out where to go though..." You thought about where to go on your walk back to your apartment. You thought and thought, but to no avail. And before you knew it, you were back at your apartment. "Already?" You made your way inside the building and walked up the stairs to your room.

You would take the elevator, if there was one. You're not exactly the most well off, you live in a really cheap apartment afterall. Before you could even open the door to your room, you were stopped, by your landlord.

"Mc, remember to pay this months rent. It's double the amount this time, since you paid late last month." Your eyes widened, "What? What does that have to do with this months rent?" The landlord slyly smiled, "You know. I could easily make it thrice the amount." I really need to find a new apartment. "Yes, Miss Duff."

After your conversation with your landlord, you unlocked the door to your room. Once you stepped inside you shut and locked the door, then proceeded to throw your bag and jacket on the floor and dropped down. 

"I really hate my life." You sighed. 

✦✧✦✧

At first you lived a normal life, but after you were framed for stealing by your childhood bully, things started going downhill. Your parents threw you out of their house when you were 15, so you lived with your best friend's parents. Yes, their parents. Your bestfriend since you were born had passed a few years prior due to illness.

Their parents viewed you as a second child and gladly took you in. So you went to school and everything was fine, until you graduated. You weren't allowed into any college due to your 'criminal' record.

You had many odd jobs during high school so you had enough money when you graduated. You didn't want to burden your new 'parents' anymore. So you moved out and got a cheap apartment, which turned out not to be so cheap now.

You were fired from any jobs you had because they found out about your so called 'criminal record'. All you have on it is stealing, but it says you stole from the most well-known family around your area. 

Yea, sort of like a cliché movie if you ask me.

You can't get a job and you don't have any friends or family to help you out. And for some reason some brute dude named Brad keeps following you like a creep trying to get in your pants. He seriously never leaves you alone, you could swear he has many pictures of you where he lives or something.

Who knows why he's so obsessed with you; he's made many moves on you. If you go with him he may just lock you in his basement, or that's what it feels like.

✦✧✦✧

After reflecting on your life you decided to jump in the shower.

While in the shower a thought hit you, "I'll just take a train somewhere! Wow, I'm so smart. I'll just hop on some random train and hope it takes me somewhere nice. Let's goooo!" You finished your shower, drying off when you were done. After you got ready for bed you packed a bag for the next day.

"I hope it goes well tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe I'll even make a new friend or something."

✦✧✦✧

The next day you got ready and headed towards the train station, hoping you didn't run into Brad on the way. "I don't know if I packed enough. I don't even know how long I'll be gone... Oh well." You hopped on the train and made your way to an empty cart; introverts at their finest.

You kept hopping from train to train until the afternoon. Eventually you got off and wandered around, that is until you reached a lavender field. Your eyes widened and you ran towards a large tree in the center. You sat your things under the tree and started running along the sectioned paths of the field. 

"This is amazing! I've never seen a place so mesmerizing! And it's even a sunset, how perfect." You made your way back to your bag and pulled out a camera. You took a few photos, then decided to sit on the swing hanging from the tree.

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I'm making the chapters short because... I can. This chapter story won't be as long as the others, I literally don't know where I'm going with this :P