Chapter 4: Time to Leave

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

You stuck your tongue out, "Just try to catch me weirdo! Bet you won't be able to!" Kenji laughed and started running after you.

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

The two of you spent the next week together. You set plans to hangout at many different places. Kenji showed you around the town (or city, whatever). Sure enough though, all good things do come to an end.

The next morning you woke up, excited to hangout with Kenji again. That is, until you recieved a text message.

 That is, until you recieved a text message

You hurried and packed your things in just a couple minutes and headed out of the hotel, turning your card in before you left

You hurried and packed your things in just a couple minutes and headed out of the hotel, turning your card in before you left. What the heck is going on? Why did this seriously just turn into some sort of cliché drama? How did this person even know about Kenji? Were they following me? What the hell, I'm so confused. I don't want to take any chances, whether they can actually hurt him or not. I don't want to drag him into this.

You got on the train back pretty quickly, "I'm sorry Kenji. I couldn't say goodbye, I didn't even give you my number. I hope to see you again."

After around 6 hours you were home, it didn't take as long this time since you knew your destination. You were ready to text the unknown number back, but realized you had left your phone at the front desk of the hotel you were staying at. How? How did I not realize that whole time?! Oh. My. God. Whatever! Suddenly you heard a voice behind you.

"How did you feel with that guy? Did he make your heart beat?" You noticed that voice, "Brad?" You turned around, "This was your doing?" He gave an ugly smirk, dude only Kenji can pull a smirk off, don't even try.

"Why though? Why go so far?" He came closer to you, "Because I want you to myse-" Before he could say anything else you kicked him in his no-go zone. "Freaking hell dude. I thought this was serious, but it was just you? Gosh, I came all this way for nothing." You kicked his face since he was now down on his knees. 

You gripped his hair, "Don't you dare EVER try to lay a finger on Kenji, for that matter don't even think or look towards his direction." You let him go, "Man I'm stronger than I thought. I can be like a stunt-double or something. Maybe I can even work as a bodyguard? Ok Mc, don't think your 'it' just because you brought some weak guy to the ground."

You thought for a moment, and headed towards your old apartment. When you got inside your landlord was there, "Mc yo-" You threw the amount the rent was right in her face, "I'm grabbing all of my stuff and leaving. That's for the rent I didn't pay yet. I'm never coming back here." You walked right up to your room and started packing. 

You don't have a lot of stuff, just a few bags worth. When you were done, you left the apartment building and headed towards the train, but seen a familiar figure trying to catch their breath while holding their knees bent over.

You dropped all your bags, "Kenji?" He lifted his head up, "Mc!" He ran towards you and wrapped his arms around your frame. "What are you doing here? How did you even-" He cut you off, "You left your phone at the hotel. I wasn't too far so I had gotten there right after you checked out. Your phone was opened on messages and I got worried, so I took the next train here."

"That doesn't explain how you knew where I lived." He laughed a little, "Your phone was unlocked. I easily checked through it to see where you lived." You hugged him back, "I've still got many questions, but they can wait."

He pulled back a bit, "What happened though? You weren't hurt by the unknown person were you?" You smiled a genuine smile, "No. It was some idiot I could easily deal with. I decided to pack all my things and head back to you. But, well... Here you are."

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This chapter reminds me of the, "I'm a bad b, you can't kill me." Idk why though O.o