Chapter 5: Together Always

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He pulled back a bit, "What happened though? You weren't hurt by the unknown person were you?" You smiled a genuine smile, "No. It was some idiot I could easily deal with. I decided to pack all my things and head back to you. But, well... Here you are."

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

"Well, let's head back then." Kenji picked up a couple of your bags and you grabbed the rest, he then grabbed your hand and pulled you into the train. You were both smiling like a couple of idiots, and people were giving you weird stares.

You both told each other about your lives on the way back, "Wait, you're a streamer?" Kenji nodded in response. "I've never heard of you." Kenji held his heart, "That hurts." He fake pouted. You hit his shoulder lightly, "Don't think about it too much. I don't even watch people on twitch. Honestly I'm not too much into social media, mainly because I don't have friends."

"What about me?!" Kenji question yelled? You looked at him, "Kenji. Did you just friendzone me? I see. Well then, guess I'll have to take a train back to my old apartment again." You looked away from him. "What?! You're not going back! I won't allow it!" You turned to face him once more, "But you-" He interrupted you, "I won't friendzone you anymore, ok? I thought you were going to friendzone me."

"So you friendzoned me first?" He put his arms up in surrender, "You think I knew you didn't just see me as a friend? It wasn't obvious, you know?" He put his arms down. You both smiled like idiots again.

The next second the train came to a stop and the two of you got off, "Let's head to the lavender field! It's been a week since we visited." Kenji grabbed your hand and led you to the field. Once the two of you were by the same tree, you sat your bags down. You stood there in comfortable silence for a few minutes, until you spoke.

"Soooo."

"Soooo?"

"Don't so me back Kenji. You know what I'm trying to say." Kenji rubbed his chin, "Do I?" You retorted, "You do Kenji." He smiled and hugged you, "Yes! It does. It means we are now the bestest of friends!" You hit his head, "Ow. I'm just kidding, Mc." He fake pouted. "We are officially a couple! Together, forever and always!" He hugged you once more and you hugged back.

"Oh, right!" You let go of him as did he confused. You took the monkey necklace off and put it on Kenji, "I finally have someone to give it too. Plus you have a monkey tail, so it suits you." Kenji lifted it from his neck and looked at it, turning it so it wasn't upside down. "It's a monke! I love it!" You smiled at how happy he was, "I got the matching one, it's a banana."

You showed Kenji the necklace you were wearing, and he looked even happier. You gently grabbed his and latched the two together, "See? The monke hugs the banana, isn't it cute?" You smiled at him with a closed eye smile. You didn't hear anything for a few seconds so you opened your eyes, just then Kenji tackled you to the ground in an even bigger hug than the one earlier.

"Thank you, Mc! I love it so much!" You smiled again and hugged back. The two of you stayed cuddling on the grass, in the middle of the lavender field at sunset. The lavender field where you met not even two weeks prior. It's crazy what just a little bit of time does.

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I guess you can call this a short but sweet story. I literally didn't know what I was doing with this. But here is Kengi fluff, for anyone who doesn't want any NSFW.