Chapter 1_breakup

He Xingyu could feel the whistling wind rushing past his ears, his body kept falling down, falling very fast, but his mind was more awake than in the past few decades.

He knew he was going to die, on the eighteenth floor, pushed down from the top of the roof, with no chance of surviving. but at the moment when he was about to hit the ground, his eyes were pitch black, and he actually felt his body, or soul, floating up.

He looked in mid-air at the mess below, countless people gathered around to watch, but he suddenly drifted far away, until he could see nothing about to merge with the sky, and the jade pendant he had worn since he was a child on his transparent body suddenly emitted a dazzling light, enveloping his whole person, and at the same time, a voice in his mind that he had never heard or belonged to him sounded.

[He Tianshi, the youngest leader of the 108th generation of the taoist tianwu sect, died young during the reign of the sect in order to save cangsheng, and was specially allowed to reincarnate after three hundred years to enjoy a hundred years of fulu shou, due to the mistakes of the descendants of later generations, which led to the accidental death of he tianshi less than a hundred years after his reincarnation, and now he is specially allowed to be reborn, repair past mistakes, give compensation, and let he tianshi re-remember the past and the cultivation he had three hundred years ago.

with this sound falling, before He Xingyu could figure out what this sentence really meant, his head suddenly hurt, and the severe pain made his soul feel torn, and he couldn't help but close his eyes, at the same time, countless things that did not belong to his original memory flocked to him, or belonged to him, but only belonged to him before he was reincarnated three hundred years ago.

I don't know how long later, because of the suppression of He Xingyu for more than ten years, all the emotions on the face of he xingyu, who had suppressed a sad face for more than ten years, were scattered, replaced by a calm and calm face and the sparseness between his eyebrows, as he slowly opened his eyes, the pupils were clear and calm, the temperament around him was completely different, and the xianfeng dao bone seemed to be reborn.

As the souls around him were withdrawn in the next instant, in the next instant, he xingyu felt as if his soul had crashed into something and merged into one, and he opened his eyes again, already in a hospital room.

In front of him sat a very handsome young man, rong cheng, who had been young for many years.

At this moment, the young version of rong cheng's eyes were hanging down, and while cutting the apple, he gently said words of concern, but the bottom of his eyes was full of essence: "you, still so careless, how can you fall down at the door of the house?" if i don't remember this time that i still haven't taken something back, what if you broke your mobile phone alone? lying there and calling the heavens and the earth not spirits, but can you not be sad to die of me?

At this point, he just cut an apple, and when he handed it to him, his eyes were full of concern, but in the end he was fifteen years younger, and his acting skills were not skilled enough, and he could still see the conspiracy and calculation hidden under the sweet words through this disguise.

He xingyu finally pulled out the memory of three hundred years ago and the thirty-four years after reincarnation, and now he returned to the day after he had just received the accident fifteen years ago that could make him a huge popular opportunity.

After his accident that year, he gave this opportunity to the person in front of him, that is, his boyfriend Rong Cheng, who was in an underground relationship, and the other party really became popular overnight, and he, after the other party became popular, was exposed to get this opportunity before it was revealed because he had an ulterior secret with Xu director of this play.