chapter 72

he xingyu pretended not to expect them to know, "it turns out that you also know the vain daoist chief, it is indeed him, i have a little friendship with him, if you need it, i can contact him on your behalf."

the two looked at each other very excitedly, but after the excitement, they lowered their eyes, and their eyes darkened, "in fact, we have contacted the vain daoist chief before, but the vain daoist chief... rejecting us, saying that it is temporarily not accepted, i am afraid that our facts are somewhat tricky and vain, and it is understandable that the chief does not want to intervene.

he xingyu touched his nose, not because he was tricky and didn't want to meddle, but because he was vain and vain... he didn't dare to pick up here, so he simply refused no matter who came.

he coughed lowly, "actually, before the false daoist chief did not take any orders in the retreat, i will still help you ask, but you need to tell your questions in advance, if the vain daoist leader is willing to come over, i will inform you again when the time comes." the two men's

eyes lit up slightly, and finally they couldn't help but hold their jaws with the last glimmer of hope: "... well, if we can really make an appointment with the arrogant chief, it will not be worth our trip.

soon the young man spoke about the course of events, the young man was the last daoist who was left there like the martial temple today, the dao number jade scroll, the name before entering the taoist temple was fang liangyu, his birth mother was injured when she gave birth to him, originally his birth mother was not in good health, and had a strange disease, so at that time his father was looking for a famous doctor, and then he just happened to meet his master coming down the mountain, and accidentally met the master who had no way to seek medical treatment. <

master saw that the birth mother's time was short, but there was a trace of vitality in the life gate, so he still moved his heart of compassion, although his master could not cure the disease, but temporarily protected this momentary vitality, and temporarily let her wear a jade pendant with spiritual power to protect her life.

but he also needed a blood relative to go into the mountain to pray for blessings to repay the merit of this gift, at that time he was casually young but also took the initiative to go, his parents were unwilling at the time, his master said that he could try it for three months first, if he really didn't like it, he could come back, then he would take back the jade pendant.

xiao liangyu stayed like this, he still liked this place, it was many years of such a stay, and during this time his master was gone, and it was precisely because of this that he was looking for a person with a relationship to inherit his cultivation, and he also stayed in the taoist temple according to his master's instructions.

until a few months ago, he suddenly received a call from home, saying that his parents had an accident and were still unconscious in the hospital, and what was even more strange was that the jade pendant that his mother was carrying at that time was missing.

fang liangyu felt that things were strange, he could only go down the mountain to investigate when there was an accident at home, and as he found out that this accident was someone who changed the fortunes of his parents, what he wanted should be the jade pendant.

because yu pei was the master's, fang liangyu was also afraid that his parents would be killed and could only continue, and finally met the jin family by chance. <

only to get a little news from them was that their jin family also had an heirloom jade pendant, who was coaxed by a false taoist priest a few months ago and finally ruined their jin family.

fang liangyu finally sighed, "i am not skilled in learning, i can only calculate that the purpose of this fake daoist seems to be for these few pieces of jade pendants, it is really strange, and i don't know what he wants to do, recently i and the people of the jin family tracked down this fake daoist's next purpose is to ask for the jade pendant in the hands of the old master of the gong family."