Chapter 31 [chasing people]

yu han stared at those few words, sure that it was the three words of "tang tesuke", he made an appointment for the first time, but the other party he met was going to make an appointment with another one through him? or his assistant? ke yuhan stared at these words for half a day and thought about it, or sent a "good" in the past.

he xingyu saw that it was a good relief, he was not really afraid of what happened to ming jiya, but he was just a student now, making too much trouble, he could solve it simply and rudely, he was too lazy to spend any other effort, not to mention, ming jiya's matter, even if he had a way, he didn't want to help, the other party did something wrong, then he had to bear his own responsibility.

he xingyu quickly sent an address to the past, the time of his appointment was in a high-end café, the time of the appointment was also an hour later, he had already calculated the distance between yu's and that café when he proposed to the lord of the yu family, just less than an hour away, he sent the address in the past yu zong did not say anything, the time should be sufficient.

and on the other side is indeed how xingyu expected, tang bansheng is in the yu family at this time, no way, the owner of the family does not care, he is the president of the special assistant, in the past three years yu shi is also he is in charge of him more suitable than the family owner to be this president, said to be a special assistant but did the president plus special assistance, fortunately, the family owner is rich, what he does not have to worry about, the family owner also gave him a lot of power, even if he really sold the yu family, i am afraid that the family owner will not frown. <

after all, the wealth accumulated by the yujia is absolutely unimaginable to others, it is the foundation accumulated over hundreds of years, and the first few years of building the yujia family is also the owner of the family idle bored, need a superficial identity.

although tang bansheng is busy, but what he learns is business management, the subordinates are also selected by him, plus before the re-purging, yushi to deal with it is even simpler, he only saw two groups of people in the morning, one is the tai industry of the tai family owner of the tai family, the cooperation of the tai family is feasible, but the owner of the family gives the tai family this face.

as for the acquisition of xingsheng entertainment and expansion, it is a big deal for other companies, but for yushi is only a dime, he looks at the time is almost over, he is going to go to the owner to prepare to send food, he sent it once before coming to the company in the morning, because today to deal with xingsheng entertainment i don't know when it will be over, so the owner said that there is no need to send food today, tang bansheng thought about it since it was completed in advance or went back to see it.

as a result, before tang bansheng left, he received a letter from yu han: come quickly. [positioning]

tang bansheng looked at that positioning, coffee, café? no, master of the house, you don't want to open it, it's your amount of food, if you pour coffee, you will never be able to fill it, but... you're most likely going to not sleep for many days.

tang bansheng was frightened, and quickly rushed over, yu shi was not far from there, he was led to a separate private room after he arrived, just stepping in. half a step, tang bansheng obviously felt a chill, and the low pressure that came over his face made tang bansheng have an ominous premonition: how did he feel that the owner of the house was in a mood... nnot so good?

the little girl who led the way was probably also frightened by this handsome-looking but cold man, and after receiving it, she quickly retreated, and when the door behind her opened with a bang, tang bansheng was excited: "lord? he looked around, this box is just separated, surrounded by soft leather sofas on all sides, with a coffee table in the middle, on which there are snacks and a few cups of coffee, but obviously did not move, is the place to drink afternoon tea, the owner of the house is not at home to raise, run here to do what?