Chapter 88

tang bansheng was finally yelled back by yu han with a phone call, as soon as he opened the door, he saw that mr. he was actually here early in the morning, still wearing a nightgown, and the owner of the house was also wearing a nightgown, how does this look like mr. he spent the night at home last night, people take the initiative to rest here, the owner of the house will be able to bear not arch?

tang bansheng was taken by yu han to rest at night and go to work during the day to fool saturday during the day honestly stayed in the company all day, originally thought that the owner of the house at night did not have to sleep and should always come back, the result... the owner of the house released his pigeons.

he simply rested in the company at night, and early in the morning he remembered that before the owner of the house seemed to let him contact a boss surnamed yin, checked the matter of the yin family last night, and was afraid that the owner of the family had come over to see this scene.

this looked like it was an afterthought.

after all, he's so experienced! he also woke up early in the morning to find himself drunk... otherwise, how could mr. he, who is good at good end, be willing to rest here at home? orphaned and widowed, the previous owner of the family wanted to stay in mr. he's house and needed to become a dog.

he xingyu saw that tang bansheng quickly paid attention to the door, stunned to look at yu han who was standing on the second floor with a black face, and then looked at himself, understood what was coming, silently looked at yu han, and saw that the other party gritted his teeth and obviously understood: "yu zong will not call tang tezu to come back, he will leave."

yu han looked back, hurried back to the door and closed it, and shouted at the phone in a low voice: "are you afraid that the food does not know my thoughts?" "opening his mouth is what happened to them last night, he thought, but... does he dare? <

thinking that last night he didn't even dare to steal a kiss, did he have the ability to directly step into place?

tang bansheng did not mention that it was okay, and when he mentioned it, he remembered that tang bansheng this guy was the first step with that luo ying emperor you nong and i nong, he was alone...

tang bansheng was yelled at to understand, and after ten minutes, he sat down in the living room on the first floor, barely holding back his smile, "this is really a misunderstanding, mr. he suddenly appeared here, i thought..."

he xingyu smiled, "nothing, it's just that last night the yin family's affairs were handled late, so they simply stopped here at yu zong." he xingyu didn't show it on his face, but in his heart he vaguely felt that something was not quite right, although tang tesuke said that it was a misunderstanding, but when tang tesuke came in and saw that he and yuhan had misunderstood, his first reaction was to quit and leave the space for them, rather than being shocked or unable to believe how he could get mixed up with his boss.

at that time, tang tesuke's first reaction seemed to be... i'm more looking forward to seeing this scene.

he xingyu thought to himself whether he thought too much, the next thing was for the three of them to have breakfast together, fortunately, there was more food, tang bansheng almost pierced the mind of the owner of the house, and he did not dare to say a word under his heart, only to eat with his head stuffy. <

yu han is even more weak-minded, afraid that if the food knows his thoughts, he feels that he is remembered by people who are trusted, and he covets him in places he does not know, and even holds an ulterior motive for him, and if the food is not interesting to him at all, then they are afraid that they can't even maintain the current relationship.