Chapter 87

he xingyu and his party went to the westernmost guest room on the second floor, which yin peizhu had specifically ordered before, there was no one inside, but it was prepared for people, and they could not move or enter casually. go.

therefore, the maids in the house did not enter during this time. been there. seeing that boss yin respectfully brought a group of people over, he quickly greeted him to inquire, but before he could get close, he was waved away by boss yin, but the maid shouted behind him: "big miss said there..."

boss yin also saw something at this time, he was not stupid, that is, this reputation always wanted to take a nap, and not everyone came together, and the middle-aged man seemed to be particularly anxious, he thought of his daughter's appearance, his heart giggled a little, but the words have been exported, between the offending reputation and his daughter, he finally chose to gamble, peizhu although he has always been foolish, but the brain is not stupid, should not be stupid enough to leave evidence, right?

then he will operate one or two, maybe just...

boss yin followed behind, turned his head sideways and stared down at yin peizhu: you better not cause any big trouble, you can't spare you!

boss yin was out of his mind, mr. tan had already run to the end of the room, and when he got closer, he thought of ren de's words before, and he couldn't help but start slamming the door: "zihua? zihua are you not in it? you call back to your uncle, and your uncle has come to save you! there was

just no sound inside, and the door was locked from the inside.

boss yin heard "save" and giggled in his heart, and in an instant he thought of taking himself out first, he didn't know it, and turned back to stare at the maid: "what are you doing?" sstill not looking for the keys?

yu han looked at the door, took a step directly forward, and was about to raise his foot to kick, looking for any key, something he could solve with one foot, but he was held down by he xingyu next to him, and shook his head at him.

yu han did not understand, he saw he xingyu slightly let go of the body, looking in one direction, yu han also looked over, he saw a figure that had almost run over, jun's face was white, probably too anxious, his forehead was full of beads of sweat, he just came up when he also heard mr. tan's voice, especially the sentence "zihua" made his head about to explode, it was really zihua who was in trouble!

he directly crossed everyone, and when he got closer, he pushed mr. tan away, kicked up, did not kick open, and kicked several feet in a row, and the door was finally overwhelmed and slammed open from the inside, and the light of the corridor entered. go, groggy inside, only faintly see two people.

a man sat on the edge of the bed, his shirt half taken off, heard the movement and quietly looked at here, his eyes were lightless, he looked calm and dazed, half of the sleeve of the shirt was still hanging on his arm, revealing a large chest, and he hid a man in the back position of his side, with his back to there, hunched over his waist and blocked his face with his hands.

probably hearing the movement and knowing that something was wrong and there was no place to hide, i simply hid in the shadows. <

when young master ye saw this scene, the blood in his whole body rushed to the brain door at once, he rushed over, pulled the quilt on the bed and wrapped tan zihua completely, and was relieved to see that he was intact except for his shirt, which was half intact, and only then did he rush directly to the man who wanted to run, his fist creaked and creaked, and he smashed it with one punch.

just when the fist was about to hit the man's face, tan zihua did not know when to directly rush over, directly in front of the man, still that kind of expressionless, young master ye was startled by this sudden change, quickly fist deflected, smashed on the wall next to it, and made a sound, frightening the man behind tan zihua to sit directly on the ground with a soft leg.