Chp. 1

(edited) Chapter 1 - Transmigration Success

A man is seen walking elegantly along the beautiful hallway, he smiles warmly at the maids as he passes by. The maids in response, giggle and blush at his soft and welcoming smile.

As he sees the door he was told to go to, he stops and stands in front of it for a brief moment. With a straightened posture and an innocent smile, he extends his hand and knocks on the grand, nice quality, hard reddish-brown door.

“Young Master, your father has requested your presence in the dining area. May I come into the room, Young master?” A harsh,” sure, whatever”, could be faintly heard as the man opened the door and saw the young master opening his walk-in closet’s doors.

“Do you need assistance in dressing, young master?”

“No, in fact, just go away.” The young master said bitterly, hot, swirling eyes looking at the man standing behind him.

“As you order, young master” The butler bowed respectfully, before opening the grand door and leaving the young master in silence.  The young master listened quietly as the butler’s footsteps slowly became fainter. Finally, sighing heavily, relieved that the menacing butler was finally gone.

‘Holy fuck… Hailey is scary as shit!. Why does he always smile so much ?! It makes me want to die again just by looking at him! His smile is just so constant it makes me believe he just killed somebody and is trying to cover for it!’

The young master thought as he started to undress into the day’s outfit. After finishing dressing, he looks at himself in the mirror. A young adult, with rich blonde hair, and smooth white skin, looking back at him with sharp red eyes.

‘I can’t believe I got reincarnated here as Zale Riquez.’ Zale sighed heavily once more. His eyes drooping as he began thinking of the possible ways for him to not die inside the game the God had put him into.

:

:

:

“Who are you?” Touma asked, his eyes staring at the man sitting on the grand throne before him, grinning widely at his confusion.

The grinning man stood up and spoke abruptly, his voice echoing and grand,” Welcome human! I bestow upon your life, the presence of the great god, Ania, the God of boredom and distress.”

His grand voice echoed in the dark void-like place before faintly disappearing into the cold void-like place. Unnerved by the silence that followed after, Touma then spoke as confident as he could muster, “ I’m sorry, but I don’t believe in Gods or Goddesses.”

Ania stopped his prideful stance, seeming to be annoyed with what Touma had replied with. Harshly plucking a grape from the bowl beside his throne ” How did you even die human?” The God mumbled in between his words while eating the food, in an almost sarcastic voice. His grand, powerful voice no longer present.

“I think I drowned while taking a bath.”

*Choke!

For the first time in history, Touma was the first-ever human to make a God choke on his food.

“Oh God, do you need some water?” Touma panicked, but the God raised his hand to stop Touma from ruining his comfortable and rich, furnished throne by stepping closer.

“No, I don’t need your help human,” Ania said annoyed. Soon finally stopping his coughing after a few moments, going back to his original self.

“Since you don’t believe in Gods- like myself,- then your time is still not ready yet. Your soul will be transferred to another body. And don’t bother asking for help because I don’t like helping humans who don’t believe in me.” Ania calmly explained, his voice wavering a bit trying to recover from his embarrassment for choking in front of the human.