Chp. 6

(Unedited) Chapter 6 - Officially a Babysitter

( Paxton Orbik Klethura [a little bit messy hair] and Pascal Orbik Klethura [straight hair] )
( 13 )

Why?

Oh just why?

I thought I'm already retired from being a babysitter

"You must be the son of count Riquez?"

A maid or probably the head maid, asked with a smile on her face like how every grandma greet you when you came to visit them at holiday season? Yeah that's what I'm talking about.

"Yes madam" I bowed showing respect to the elder infront of me.

"Oh dear, please no need to bow young master. Thereby please follow me" I smiled and followed her inside the three stories household with a sweat on my palm.

God, Buddha, Jesus, any gods out there.....help me TT

:
:
:
:
:
:

"The king requested that Zale Vintly Riquez will babysit children's"

"..."

"Huhhh~!?"

"Yo-your highness, I-i don't understand—why would my s-son babysit children's?"

Fer-fer raised his index finger indicating a number one sign.

"Simple, none"

The room become quite and only the chirping of bird can be heard.

"Pardon?"

Fer-fer smiled and once again repeated the word.

"None, the king has no reason on why he assigned young master Zale to babysit children's in each household—well not each household,only five of them"

"Wh-who would that be?"

"Firstly your going to babysit the twin inside the Klethura household"

"But isn't both their sons already the same aged as you your highness?"

"Indeed but all of us here already knew that the Klethura household is very overprotective towards their children even though they already had 20 plus maids and butler's inside their property"

"It's so nice to meet you young master Zale" the Duke said happily while I bowed

"The pleasure is  all mine Duke and Duchess Klethura"

"The Duke and Duchess are going on a business trip and they need someone who is high in rank to look out for their son's while they are away"

"I really like your style young master Zale, ever since I saw you on the 10th birthday of both my son's I was really mesmerized by the way you wear your clothes!"

"Hahaha, I'm flattered by your compliment duchess Genevieve"

"Although, they seem angelic on the outside and two happy children"

"This is both my son's room and I hoped you'll get along so well" I smiled and answered her while facing the door Im going to enter.

"We will Duchess Genevieve so you do not need to worry about your children"