Chp. 2

(edited) Chapter 2 - Debra Carlington

↑Hailey Stanton↑

Editor’s Notice;

[Due to some difficulties, I have sadly lost Chapter 2. So, this is the second time I’m editing this chapter. (Sadly I haven’t gotten past this one either due to the same issue) So the updates here will sadly seem slow.]

[I’ve seen this book suddenly get tremendously popular just recently and I’m very grateful to you all who enjoy Pervert-Author’s work. Thank you for your time]

--------

I obediently knocked on the door where Hailey instructed me. I hope that by being an honest, and rule-abiding kid, Hailey won’t have my head.

;

;

;

“Hellooo Maki! How are you?” Touma happily exclaimed, barging into the depressing girl’s room.

“Eek! W-what are you doing here T-Touma?!” The girl squeaked, jumping out of her chair to hide her display cases from the young boy.

“I came over because my mom and your mom are talking about adult stuff in the living room! It’s super boring and I didn’t have anything to play with so I came over here.” Touma explained while taking off his shoes before entering the girl’s carpeted room.

“O-oh is that so? Why don’t you just sit and take a nap? O-or look at this cool sonic toy I got awhile ago. I’m kind of b-busy-”

“What’s that Maki?”  Touma asked, pointing at the game Maki was currently playing.

“It’s a game called Vividly Scenario -The Flower That Withered Yesterday.” The girl said immediately, completely forgetting about her earlier thoughts of hiding her horror side.

Touma looked at her oddly before returning his focus to her jittering hands. “Are you okay Maki? You’re shaking very badly.”

Maki then shook her head in embarrassment before pushing her glasses up again, hiding her nervous face.

“O-oh, me? Couldn’t be better, i-it’s just this game is very dark and it makes me feel scared playing all of the dark scenes o-over and over..” Maki said, a dark shadow appearing over her swirling, dull eyes.

Although Touma couldn’t tell by her face’s shadow, the girl was obviously lying. She clearly found horrific fear in watching the character Zale get sexually harrassed over and over by his own mother.

What more that Touma didn’t know was that in the game, Zale himself obediently submitted himself to his mother in order to gain her praise for being a good child.

Maki was drawn to the character’s past due to her excitement in seeing rapists and pedophiles get punished accordingly. However, that outcome wasn’t the case in the game. Maki wouldn't dare say the sentences aloud to the 7-year-old Touma. That while Zale was sexually harassed and mentally tormented in his childhood, he was also robbed of his future of being a healthy, happy man and instead became a “female” prostitute.

Maki steadied her breath and smiled uneasily at Touma, handing him a toy to fidget with before she paused her game in order not to expose the game more and more to the young boy.

“If you say so, anyway what’s with that dark lady there? Do you know her name?” Touma asked once again, returning his focus to the game instead of the toy handed to him.

While she did need to hide the game, she could at the very least tell the boy who the characters were.“ She’s Debra Carlington. She’s count Rhoddes Riquez's new wife. The count remarried due to the “absence” of his past wife.” Maki said blankly before shutting off her setup and bringing out toys to play with.

;

;

;

“Mother, you have called?.”

“Ah sweet baby, come to mother!”

Debra Carlington sang out, opening her arms wide to hug the small boy before her. She looked at the young boy expectingly, likely assuming that Zale would jump up and hug her back, however, Touma knew better than to hug a pedophile.

“Please tell me what you need from me,” Zale responded, blankly looking at the woman.

She reacted quickly to his rejection and swept her hair over her shoulders. Lightly dusting the fabric of her expensive dress, all right before formally walking towards Zale and attempting to grab his arm forcefully.

Zale reacted harshly and slapped the hand away from him. Not with a second thought in his mind while doing so.

Debra looked utterly foolish as well. Getting rejected twice made her mind become fuming with held-back rage. Although instead of venting it all out at once. She straightened her white gloves and looked at Zale cruelly.

“I see you must’ve not learned anything from being in that closet.” Debra sneered, wiping her glove of any dust that Zale may have carried over to her.

“My lady, please refrain from dirtying your dress you see, it took very long for us to hand-craft th-”

“SILENCE!” Debra threw a nearby fan at the poor maid. Her rage for Zale now had been directed to the maid who had sadly interrupted her. Debra grabbed the maid’s hair and threw her head back against the wall.

“You listen to my words, don’t ever tell me what I shouldn’t do, or else your family’s situation isn’t going to improve anytime soon.”

Debra looked at the young maid in extreme rage, pulling and tugging on the girl’s already messy hair.

The few maids that were still in the room anxiously excused Zale out the door. Right before he started hearing screaming and crying from the room.

Touma bottled down the stairway, not sparing a second glance to the psychopath’s door.

There was obviously something messed up in her head. The servants here know that for sure. But to go as far as telling publicly a certain person’s painful situation and physically hurting them?  Debra Carling was an atrocious disgrace to the title “mother”.

Touma started to slow his running to take in deep breaths. After running far enough to not hear the yelling and screaming, he wasn’t exactly sure where he was.

He looked past a few corners, looked through a few hallways, but couldn’t find any servant around to assist him in finding his bedroom.

Although while walking around, he could feel the eyes of a grudge-holding person nearby. Touma stalled around in another hallway to attract the person looking at him so intensely.When Touma felt the cold gaze on him once again he spun around and saw his younger brother Aizel Riquez, peeking behind a corner.

I'm sorry if it's short but that's all for now bye and thank you for reading I hoped you'll come again.

Sincerely,
        ecchi Sensei