Chapter.1 Housewarming

Finally! the last box! who knew moving to a house was so hard. I sigh openning the last box thats full of moms old snowglobes "I remember these!" Mom gave her collection to me a few years ago when i first moved out to that terrible apartment in the city glad to be out of there. as i set down one of the snowglobes I heard a knock on the door, i get up brushing the slight bit of dust off my jeans and walk to the door opening it to see a.....skeleton?? "heya, you're the new neighbor right? I'm Sans" the skeleton named Sans offers his hand and i gladly shake his hand "yes! I'm the new neighbor! My name is Y/N!" Sans smiles putting the hand back in his pocket "it's nice to meet ya Y/N we haven't seen anyone new in this neighborhood in awhile, I live across the road with my....cousins they would love to meet you" Cousins? I never thought of living with my cousins it sounds fun! "I'd love to meet them too! I could go over any time to see them" Sans pulls out his phone and holds it pretty close to his face, i didn't question it. Sans puts his phone back in his pocket "hows 7? you could stay for dinner" taking a second to think. well I am free at 7.... "yeah I think I can do that!" Sans seems to be happy with my answer "can't wait, cya later Y/N" Sans dissappears with a blink of an eye. i shake my head "what??" I close the door "well that was weird" I walk back to the box of snow globes and finish putting them over my fireplace "beautiful" sitting on the couch I gave out a sigh grabbing my phone to set an alarm for 6:30 PM and close my eyes to take a small nap

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I wake up rubbing my eyes "ughhhhh already??" i turn off the alarm a get up off the couch and walk upstairs to change into something I like to where thats still casual and i make my way across the street to meet Sans' cousins. i knock on the door and check the time, Im not late! yes!. the door opens and a diffrent skeleton is at the door. hes short and their eyes are so bright and blue they could blind me. "HI!! YOU MUST BE Y/N SANS TOLD US ABOUT YOU! IM BLUEBERRY EVERYONE CALLS ME BLUE" Blue the new skeleton sounds excited and jumps around me like an excited puppy. Sans walks over to the open door "Blue leave 'er alone" Sans doesn't sound to happy with Blue. Blue stops jumping "Whhhyyyy! We're suppost to meet her!"
Sans roles his eyes but smiles when he looks over to me his expresion goes back to his laid-back smile "here come on in Y/n" Sans steps aside and Blue grabs my hand dragging me inside, i could've sworn i saw a glare coming from Sans after Blue grabbed my hand but i couldn't think about it enough since Blue brought us to the living room where more skeletons were hanging out but they're conversaion went silent as soon as they noticed me "EVERYONE THIS IS Y/N!"
there was all kinds of skeletons theres one with sharp teeth and one with....Tentacles, theres even a skeleton with a big hole on his head...he's terrifing. "great...we're just letting random humans in the house" the skeleton with sharp teeth sighed rolling his eyes "EDGY DON'T BE RUDE" The Skeleton Blue called 'Edgy' seems annoyed at that name "my name is RED not EdGy" he's seems super annoyed and walks away "it was nice to meet you!!" Blue tugs on my arm "ILL TELL YOU EVERYONES NAMES! THAT ONE WITH THE TENTACLES IS NIGHTMARE, THATS DUST OVER IN THE CORNER WITH THE HOOD, THATS DREAM HE'S NEXT TO NIGHTMARE, RED WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT, THATS HORROR HE HAS THE HOLE IN HIS SKULL I WOULDN'T ASK ABOUT IT, THATS DEATH HE LOOKS LIKE DEATH OF COURSE!" wow a lot of skeletons...Sans clears his throat "He forgot Error Killer and Ink, they're in their rooms" you nod in understanding, the skeleton I think is Dust is staring me..."is there a problem?" Dust flinches and stops staring "oh dont mind him Dust he stares at new people sometimes" Sans puts an arm around me "you have a lot of cousins Sans!" Sans nods and leads me to the couch and we both sit down beside Dream and Nightmare who continue talking to eachother "Hey Y/n I'm Death but you know that" I smile "hello! It's nice to meet you!"

-time skip(sorry i dont feel like writing every interaction)-

I ate dinner with all the skeletons and the tacos were amazing, but it always seemed like all of them were silently fighting with eachother and most of them wouldn't stop looking at me with strange colors on their faces that kind of creeped me out, but looking past that my new neighbors were really nice to me except Red who wouldn't stop complaining that i was there...i ended up giving some of them my number since they seemed to really be intrested in knowing it. I leave the skeletons house happily but stopped by a skeletle hand "h-hey...." I turn to face who stopped me and its Red! "Oh hello Red! do you need something?" he nods "I-i need to say Sorry....for being so rude all night...I-i should have just kept quiet about it all" he stares at nothing but the ground but i just smile "It's ok Red you don't need to like me dont worry about it!" he looks up and smiles with some red on his cheekbones that I ignore "hey could i get your number before you go?" I nod and give him a peice of paper with my number on it "well i should get going! bye Red!" I turn on my heel and walk back to my house excited to get in my Pj's and get comfy in my bed. An intresting day i can't wait for the next.

(Hi! this is my newest made book in 2022 after my return from yesterday from my year of not being around, i can't confirm i will stay but who knows i could finish this hope you enjoyed my first chapter)