Chapter.11 Missing

It was another day living with the skeletons. It's been a bit since what happened with Ink and my head has kinda healed but our chance of being friends is not. he's been giving me paintings of myself and places he thinks I'd like and Don't get me wrong! I like the gifts and always thank him for them but I can't forgive him for risking my life.

it's also been awhile since Ash answered my calls or texts....we were going on a few dates but suddenly he ghosted me but today I found out why. I was watching Tv with Killer wearing some things he insisted on me wearing when I got a message from Ash. It said 'excuse me ma'am this is officer Kyle. the boy your trying to contact is currently missing and has been for days now and we had just found his phone. could you tell me how you know Ash Butcher?' I was in shock. Ash is missing!? I excused myself and stood outside to call this officer.

-time skippy-

I had to answer a lot of questions like 'when did you see him last?' 'were you close?' 'do you know where he could've gone if he ran away?' I was terrified! was Ash ok?! what happened to him?! I started to pace and worry. what if he was killed!? "What's going on? your negativity is higher then usual. and even I want it to stop" I look up and Nightmare is there with an annoyed expression on his goopy face "h-huh? oh....Ash disappeared and they just found his phone and told me about it..." I sigh and put my phone into my pocket and Nightmare rolled his eyes "your getting all worked up over that? what a waste..." I started to tear up. Nightmare noticed.

Nightmare sighed heavily and opened up his arms for a hug but I tilted my head "w-what are you d-doing?" Nightmare twitched his anger being obvious but he still tried to hide it "A....Hug....so you'll stop crying like that, makes you look pathetic" I stepped forward and hesitantly hugged the goopy skeleton. oh how wrong this felt....It's like hugging cold wet slime that has some sorta hard inside that had the sweet smell of apples? it was the strangest feeling yet it was both comforting and so weird.... but it kept my mind off what I was worried about.

I started to feel tired well in his arms and began to dose off. I felt a little embarrassed but it just melted away then finally I fell asleep.

I started to wake up again but my eyes are still a little heavy so I kept them closed. well until I felt someone messing with the bandages over my head and I opened my eyes and all I could see was a red shirt and a black and blue jacket. I was defiantly laying down on my side...on my bed? I looked up at the skeleton and it's just Error as I thought he's just putting fresh bandages on my wound "Error?" I yawned as he looks down "ooH G-GGoOD MoRRNiN-G Y-Y/N" he smiles "T-t-TrY NoT tOo Mo-VvE PlEEaSe"

"how did I get too my room?" I ask "oH, NiGGhTtMaRe sA-ID y0U fEl-l AsLe3p OutSI-De wElL yOu w3Re tAlKK1nG" he chuckled "really? he seems like the type to leave me there honestly" Error nods "w3 wEre JuST aS s-ShOcKeD" Error finishes with the bandages and sits on the edge of the bed. I happily sit up and stretch "thanks Error! I'd hug you but I know you don't want that" Error's face turns yellow and he chuckles again more nervous then before "a HuuG iSn"t TThAt b-bAD!" he opens his arms and gladly hug him "if you say so buddy!"

we quickly broke the hug upon hearing a knock on the door "come in!!" the door opens and it's Blue with a plate of tacos "I brought your dinner to you since you haven't come down!!" he has a the cutest look on his face as he hands me the tacos "awwwww thank you Blue! you didn't have too, I could've got them myself" I give Blue a small one armed hug "It's my pleasure!!" Blue runs out the door with the biggest smile on his face "bye Blue!!" I turn my head back to Error but...he's looking away "Erro-?" he gets up and walks out "I'lL L3avE y0u toO E4t...." Error shuts the door "ok...?"

what was that about? was Error ok? maybe I should talk too him about that....

I take a bite out of the taco well staring at the door. I'll have too find Ash first.

(I'm ending this one a bit early since I have no idea what else I could add but! I'm happy to see your guy's comments! it made me wanna finish the chapter. I'd also love to hear your ideas if you have any! it could really help me continue)