Chapter.4 Movie Night!

I open my eyes waking up from a plesent dream of course i don't remember again but I sit up and pick up my phone to see another fifty texts from Red and Death again and I responded to calm them down then i get another text from Sans 'we're having a movie night tonight you wanna join?' a movie night huh? Fun! I text back a yes and he sends the time that I should go over he said I should go over in PJ's and I sent a thumbs up before putting my phone down an getting dressed then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to eat some breakfeast and watch some videos on youtube. I basically didn't do much all day so i was excited to get in my PJ's and head over to my neighbors house and give a knock on the door. I wait and the door slowly opens and I see....Horror, not the skeleton I want to see but he can't be to bad...right?. I was wrong Horror suddenly swung his axe at me and I couldn't move, frozen in fear. thankfully Killer got there and stopped the axe using magic and Blue quickly dragged me passed Horror.

 "h-he tried to kill me" Blue nods "He does that to everyone!" Ink popped up beside me in his pjs that seem to be covered in colorful paint "INK IS RIGHT! HE TRIED TO KILL US BEFORE TO!" Blue said that like it's something to be proud of just confusing me.

 Sans calls out to everyone and everyone in the house gets to the living room to sit but when I got there they had already taken every seat "I guess I'll sit on the ground" I shrug not really bothered but then Red gets up and sits on the ground "sit there, I don't need the couch" he didn't need to sit on the ground! "Red no its ok! I can sit on the ground!" Nightmare rolls his eye and uses a tentacle to force me onto the couch "shut up and except it" well that was rude! I let out a huff well Blue jumps up from his seat "LIKE ANY OTHER MOVIE NIGHT I WILL PULL FROM A HAT AND WHOEVERS NAME IT IS GETS TO PICK THE MOVIE" Blue excitedly jump and picks up a random hat that has the words 'bad to the bone' stitched on it that made me mentally giggle.
Blue puts his hand in the hat and pulls out a piece of paper and frowns at the name writen on it "Horror..." he hands the remote to Horror and most of them groan as Horror starts looking for, you guessed it...a horror movie.  I sigh I've never really liked horror movies they make me jump and scream and I just don't like feeling fear for fun.

(quick note! You are sitting in between Dust and Blue and Red is just sitting in front of you on the ground now continue reading sorry!)

Horror chose a movie named 'corn crawlers' I've never heard of such a movie but again ive never searched in horror movies so it might be my fault. The movie started out in some corn farm with a girl who lost her dog, the corn seemed pretty old since the corn stalk was more yellow and seemed dry and as the movie went on more people went missing. I shiver since the girl was now crying outside a barn where she saw dead bodys hanging from the ceiling, I knew a jumpscare was about to happen and then screamed when a big creature jumpped at her. Blue screamed with me Dust was startled and a bunch of the skeletons chuckled Nightmare seemed pleased with how scared I was Red smirked at me "its alright it's just a movie" I sigh and keep watching.

I feel someone shaking my shoulder and I realise I fell asleep so I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by the sun "good morning Y/N" Dream smiles, I yawn then smile "good morning...why didn't anyone wake me?" I sit up and look around and I'm not on the couch I'm in a bed "uhhh did you move me?" Dream nods "we slept nice together didn't we?" I raise my brow "I guess...but I think I'd rather the couch...we just met and all we shouldn't be sleeping in bed together..."I get out of his bed and try leaving Dream's room "wait where are you going?" I look back at him confused and just leave the room "I'm just going home Dream..." I start speed walk downstairs and run into Error and he starts to crash from the sudden physical contact "Oh! I'm so sorry Error!" I back away from the glitchy skeleton worried that I just broke him "I-It'S FiNNe Y/NNNNN, W-HaT aRe yOu dOiNG hErE sTill aNNYwAYs?" Error looks behind me to see Dream who grabs my arm and pulls me behind him "Error don't touch her! Don't worry Y/n I'll protect you from this....Destroyer!" I try to get out of Dreams grip but it's no use.

Error noticed my struggling and glares at Dream "LeeT hER gO DrrEAm DOn'T DoOO ThIIS AggAIN" strange blue strings pick me up gently and drop me at the door "What are you doing Error?!" Error ignores Dream and opens the door leaving the house behind me "thanks a lot Error and really sorry about bumpping into you I should've watched where I was going" I smile at him and Error gets a yellow tint on his cheeks "N-NNO ProBBlem YYY/N" he scratches the back of his head nervously.

I feel something in my hair and take it out, Its a hair pin with a star on it that says 'Dream's girl' on top of the star "uhhh Error I think this is Dream's could you return it to him?" Error raises a none excisting brow and looks at the hair pin "I-I'd LLovE tO!" Error happily takes the pin and puts it in his pocket "YYYoo-u sHouLLD gO HhOOme NoW" he smiles and I nod "Bye Error! thank you again!" I walk back home giving one last wave before entering the safety of my house

(here ya go another chapter -w- hope yall enjoyed)