Chapter.6 a weird Nightmare

I hear a knock on the door and I get up from the couch to answer it "Dream! It better not be you again!" I open the door to see Dust "U-uhhhmmm maybe I should go..." I shake my head quickly "wait! no no no! It's ok! whats up?" he holds up a cute stuffed animal "i made this for you...." a shade of purple begins to appear on his cheekbones "It's adorable Dust thank you! would you like to come in?" he nods giving me the stuffed animal then entering my house.

I close the door and walk over to my new guest "your house is pretty...." Dust sits on my couch and I sit beside him "Thank you Dust!" he smiles and notices the snowglobes and raises a nonexciting brow "what are those?" I turn my head to look at my moms snowglobes "Oh those our my moms! she collects snowglobes and she gave me some of hers so I can start collecting to if I wanted to" He nods "maybe I should start getting snowglobes for you" I giggle "You don't need to but it would be nice!" he chuckles leaning back on the couch "sorry for popping up just to give you a stuffed animal....It's just the house is chaotic right now" Dust sighs and I put a hand on his shoulder "it's no problem! you can come over any time! we unless I'm not home or something" I give Dust a hug and he returns the hug happily "hey do you want to watch something?" I let Dust go and he simply nods.

I was searching threw movies with Dust and he suggested Encanto that new Disney movie I saw around "sure lets watch that" I smile and snuggle up with my new stuffy before starting the movie "don't fall asleep this time alright?" Dust jokes "me? I'd never!" I giggle.

Me and Dust watched Encanto for awhile and we enjoyed it but we both got tired and fell asleep after the movie.

I open my eyes and I'm in some forest at night in what seems to be Fall, The cold breeze going threw my hair It was strangly comforting. Looking around there isn't much other then trees bushes and rocks, I look at the path I'm on and started walking along it "hello?? Is anyone here??? I'm lost!" I sigh knowing no one would hear me, I look up seeing a big and beautiful tree in the middle of a patch of no trees theres all kinds of flowers around it and the tree had strange apples two kinds of apples on the same tree, One gold and one pitch black like a void with no good emotion just sadness anger and terrible emotions....I never thought of them as terrible emotions before this...why did I think like that?.

I hear something move in the tree, The sudden sound startled me but I still walked closer to see what mysterious creature lied in the tree "what are you doing? why are you walking towards the tree...aren't you scared?" whatever spoke the voice was strange like I knew it but it's like they're trying to make it...deeper? "I'm not scared" I smile looking up the tree looking at a dark figure the only thing I can see is one cyan eye, The figure slowly comes down from the tree and who came out looks nothing like the dark thing that I saw. It was a slightly smaller white boned skeleton a cute purple outfit a crown on his head and two purple eyesockets "hello!" I smile at the small skeleton and he groans like hes annoyed with me "It's me Y/n! Nightmare!" He crosses his arms with a huff "Nightmare? wheres all your goop? and...tentacles?" he rolls his eyes walking into the shadow of the tree and suddenly he's back to his goopy self.

"is this what you wanted?" he sighs seemingly disapointed "not if that isn't the true Nightmare" He looks up and walks out of the shadows going back to the normal skeleton with a smile "I guess this is who you want" i giggle giving the sweet skeleton a hug "w-what are you doing?" He looks around "hugging you silly!" He hesitently hugs back but then I felt tentacles pulling me closer "u-uhmmm" "Shhhh Just sleep~" I try pulling back but I can't move.

I open my eyes panting seeing Dust's worried face, It seems like he's been shaking me awake "Are you ok?! You wouldn't wake up! it's almost 24 hours since we fell asleep! I tried waking you up but nothing was working!" I see purple colored tears forming in the corner of Dust's eyes "I-I thought you went into a coma o-or Died!" Dust looks like he's about to go into a panic attack just thinking about my death "woah woah woah it's ok! i'm ok! I was just sleeping nothing bad!" I hug Dust rubbing his back "I-I thought Nightmare or Dream took you from me..." I raise my brow. what does he mean by that? I don't want to ask but what a strange thing to say.

Me and Dust sat like that but He ended up leaving. I knew no one was here but I still feel like theres eyes watching me, It's a scary feeling and I hated it why won't it just go away. I went upstairs to my room and lay in my bed with a sigh "what ever ghost is watching me just go away!" I grab my phone and start texting Red telling him about the 'ghost' thats been appearing everywhere Red text back in a flash saying 'just go to bed Sweetheart, Don't worry I'll try to make it stop' with a heart emoji I sigh and turn off my lamp and put my phone on the charger before closing my eyes and fall into my sweet slumber.

(hope you enjoyed -w-)