o n e

fuck boy - chapter one

- this chapter is a flashback

"fuck, daddy."

he moaned as he thrust more and faster inside him, as the time passed by, it was getting rough and he was getting loud, moaning because of much pleasure. he didn't know that this man was so good at this.

"you're louder than i expected." and a smirk shown on his face.

"fuck... fuck..." he moaned. "let me cum, please..." he begged.

"no."

he groaned while the man thrust more faster which made him shut his eyes, until he stopped and bent him over. didn't even bother to say he was going in and just put it inside him.

"fuck, jeno."

"it's daddy for you, my nana." he whispered.

more thrust before both of them cum, jeno was panting as he removed the condom and threw it at the trash bag. while jaemin was completely tired and passed out.

"tss." he whispered as he looked at the male on the bed, he shook his head before dressing up.

they were from the club earlier to celebrate their friend's birthday and no one expect that they will ended fucking each other, even jeno and jaemin. people know what relationship the two have.

and that is being mortal enemies to each other.

no one even saw the two leave the club since all the guests were busy and having their own world. and how the two ended up having a sex? just jaemin teased jeno since he was a bit tipsy, but he didn't know that jeno would take his jokes seriously.

and no one even knows that jaemin has feelings for him.

"weak." he whispered and left the male alone in the hotel.

he didn't even bother to dress the male up or whatever, he just left him like that, and jaemin didn't know because he was completely passed out.

"what?" he asked as he answered the call from the birthday celebrant, which is mark.

[dude, where are you though?] the birthday celebrant asked.

"wae? has the party still not ended yet?" he asked curiously.

[of course not, come back here] he replied. [wait, have you seen jaemin? my man was looking for him] he continued.

should he say it?

"no, i don't see him," he answered.

[okay, come back here, okay?]

he just ended the call and made his way back to the club. he really didn't care about the male, and he will never be.

jaemin woke up because of the light that was coming in from the window. he groaned and rolled from the bed but he groaned again because of pain. his back was hurt, especially his ass.

he slowly opened his eyes, expecting someone. but when his eyes looked around, he didn't see him. making him shut his eyes because his head suddenly felt an ache.

"did he leave me?" he asked as he got up from the bed.

until his phone suddenly rang.