t e n

fuck boy - chapter ten

jeno leaned back to his chair as he finished doing his work, he was completely tired. he was also supposed to be done with his work if mark just didn't visit him.

but he was also thankful because he got some advice and opinions from mark, which is a huge help for his plan.

that is marrying jaemin in real life and not in arranged marriage.

he was spinning his chair but he stopped as he heard his door click, he immediately looked at it and saw the two couples coming inside.

"are you not busy, son?" his father asked.

"uh, no, dad." and he shook his head. standing up from his seat to also greet the other couple.

jaemin's parents.

"what brought you guys here?" he asked politely.

"huh? didn't you want to delay the marriage?" his mom asked.

"yeah, you said that, jeno." jaemin's mother said. "can we know the reason? jaemin still didn't know this." she continued.

"oh..." he responded and looked away. "well, the truth is i don't want to marry him just arrange marriage like that."

"what? why?" his mom and jaemin's mother asked in chorus.

"i really want to marry him, mom. as in the real marriage."

jaemin was tired as he arrived at the house, he moved his head and he heard the bones cracking which made him feel good.

he looked around but he didn't see the person he wanted to see, but he heard a noise in the kitchen which made him go there.

and there he saw the familiar figure of a man, he was topless while wearing an apron, it was just his back but he looks really hot.

"nono..." he whispered.

he pouted and walked towards the man who looked like having his own world. he immediately hugged him even if jeno wasn't facing him.

"love?" the older asked.

but he didn't speak, jeno suddenly heard him sobbing. which made him nervous and immediately faced him, and there he saw jaemin crying.

"love, baby? what happened?" he asked worriedly and wiped his wet cheeks.

"w-why didn't you tell me..." his voice cracked. "t-that you like me s-since our college days?" and he looked up.

and that made jeno stop, his heart suddenly beat fast, getting nervous as he didn't know what to respond.

you practised this, jeno. what the heck.

he wanted to hit his head right now for not opening his mouth, obviously didn't want to say.

"you made me stupid..." he sniffed. "i-i thought you didn't like m-me..."

"you fooled me, those cares and sweet words. i thought you were just playing with me." he continued.

but jeno didn't speak.

"speak up, you stupid!" and he hit his arm.

"o-ouch, that hurts." the older hissed, groaning in pain.